Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will endeavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Details of where you have found the cheaper item.
The prices shown are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
An exceptional super-telephoto performance. Outstanding image quality and professional performance from the world’s lightest 600mm f/4 lens, which can be used hand held thanks to its portable design and five-stop Image Stabiliser.
Superb quality from an advanced optical formula:
• Fluorite lens elements and SWC coatings combine to deliver superb image quality
• An f/4 maximum aperture and nine-bladed diaphragm allow for smooth out-of-focus backgrounds with beautiful bokeh
The world’s lightest 600mm f/4 – ideal for travel:
• An advanced optical design makes this the lightest 600mm f/4 lens in the world. It’s portable and ideal for travel
• L-series construction is robust, with weather sealing that protects against dust and moisture
• Thermal insulation maintains image quality when shooting in high temperatures
Focus quickly and accurately, on moving subjects:
• A ring-type USM autofocus motor brings subjects into sharp focus quickly and quietly
• Full-time manual focus override allows focusing adjustments to be made quickly, without switching focus modes
• The speed of manual focusing can be changed to allow finer control
• Power focus controls can be used to create professional pull-focus effects when shooting video
Stay sharp when shooting handheld or in low light:
• A five-stop Image Stabiliser prevents blur from camera shake when shooting handheld or in low light
• A fast f/4 maximum aperture permits faster shutter speeds in low light• The lens’s lightweight design allows handheld shooting for longer periods of time
React quickly when shooting, using customisable controls:
• Instinctive fingertip controls can start, stop or lock autofocusing and recall a previous pre-set focus distance
• Controls for IS mode, AF mode, focusing range and focus preset are easy to find quickly when you’re shooting
|Image size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl)||3°30', 2°20', 4°10'|
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||17/13|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance (m)||4.2|
|Maximum magnification (x)||0.15|
|Image stabilizer 15||5 Stops|
|AF actuator||Ring USM|
|Filter diameter (mm)||52 Drop in|
|Max. diameter x length (mm)||168 x 448|