Trade in your 3rd Party camera for up to a 30% discount on a new RED WEAPON, EPIC-W or SCARLET-W BRAINs. Please call us to find out how much discount you could get when trading in your old camera and what cameras are eligible to trade in.
No cash alternative is available
This promotion only applies to RED cameras brought in 2018.
This offer is available through a member of our sales team, in order to discuss with a member of our sales team please contact us by calling 0208 380 7400 or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. 1. RED is offering a 3rdparty trade-in program that allows Authorized Seller to offer to its customers a trade-in of an eligible third party camera for credit towards the purchase of a new eligible RED camera (“Trade-in Program”). Details regarding the Trade-in Program, including eligible trade in cameras and eligible new cameras can be found in the 3rdparty trade-in document and are subject to RED’s prior approval. In addition to the terms below, the Trade-in Program is subject to the terms and conditions in the Authorized Seller Agreement between Authorized Seller and RED.
2. 2. Subject to RED’s approval, the Trade-in Program allows a customer to receive credit towards the purchase of the following eligible RED cameras: SCARLET-W, RED EPIC-W, WEAPON 8K S35 or WEAPON 8K VV.
3. 3. The eligible third party trade-in camera must be in functional, good working order at the time of trade-in. If the trade-in camera is found to be non functional or not in good working order, RED may charge Authorized Seller the full price of the new camera without credit for the trade-in camera, minus $1Euro
4. 4. Authorized Seller will require the customer participating in the Trade-in Program to agree in writing to the following:
A. Customer represents and warrants: (i)that the customer is the owner of the trade-in camera; (ii) that customer conveys all title to Authorized Seller; (iii) there are not charges, encumbrances, liens or other security interest in or attached to the trade-in camera and no other person or entity has legal interest in it; (iv) the trade-in camera does not infringe any intellectual property rights of another, is not counterfeit, lost or stolen; and (v)that customer has erased all content on the trade-in camera and that the trade-in camera does not contain any footage, identifying information or personal information.
B. Customer may not trade, sell convey or otherwise transfer ownership of the new camera for a period of ninety (90) days after delivery. This limitation must be strictly observed. If customer fails to abide by these terms, Authorized Seller may charge customer the full price of the new camera without credit for your trade-in camera, minus $1Euro. Customer agrees that this paragraph is reasonable and agree to abide by it. Customer also agrees to pay all costs related to enforcement of this term, including attorney's fees, court costs, and collection costs
C. The SCARLET-W and RED EPIC-W BRAIN parts and labor is warranted for a period of one (1) year and the RED WEAPON CF 8K S35 and 8K VV BRAIN parts and labor is warranted for a period of two(2) years, subject to the warranty provisions in RED Terms and Conditions of Sale(www.eu.red.com/terms-conditions).
D. SCARLET-W, RED EPIC-W, WEAPONCF 8K S35, and WEAPON 8K VV require software and firmware to operate. Customer has reviewed and agree to the terms and conditions contained in the RED Camera/Module Software License Agreement (http://www.red.com/legal/license-agreements) and the RED Firmware Licensing Agreement (http://www.red.com/legal/license-agreements/firmware-license-agreement).
E. The Trade-in Program cannot be combined with any other promotion. The full value of the trade-in credit must be applied to full or part payment of the eligible REDcamera. There is not cash value. Once an eligible third party camera has been traded in, it will not be returned under any circumstances. Trade-in Program credits are non-transferable
F. Terms required in the Authorized Seller Agreement.
5. 5. For Authorized Seller to receive credit for the trade-in (which must be passed onto the customer), Authorized Seller must report the sale as provided in the Authorized Seller Agreement, convey all title of the trade-in camera to RED, ship the trade-in camera to RED, and provide RED a copy of the sales agreement that contains terms required in Section 4 above and as required in the Authorized Seller Agreement.