Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories Valid until 21st Jan 2018
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes into stock
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
First in RX100 series with 0.05-sec AF speed~
The improved autofocus is the result of a cutting-edge AF system that combines super-fast 0.05-second AF speed and the wide, dense AF coverage employing 315 phase-detection AF points.
Wide 315-AF-point coverage keeps action in focus
315 densely arrayed phase-detection AF points offer the world’s widest coverage (65% of new image sensor’s image area) for consistent AF and tracking, even of small, fast-moving subjects.
Autofocus achieved in just 0.05 seconds
The Fast Hybrid AF system, combining high-speed phase-detection AF with extremely accurate contrast-detection AF, allows the camera to lock onto and capture moving subjects in merely 0.05 seconds.
Shoot continuously at up to 24fps with AF/AE tracking precision
Smoother tracking captures full glory with reduced blackout, Capture 20.1 MP high-resolution images at up to 24fps high-speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking for up to 150 shots. Reduced blackout makes it easier to track moving subjects on EVF/LCD screen.
The more quiet, the more candid
Switch to electronic shutter and deactivate sound to get close to and shoot pets and other subjects silently, even using continuous shooting mode.
Behind advanced AF and continuous shooting
Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor, BIONZ X™ and front-end LSI
The newly developed 20.1 effective megapixel Exmor RS CMOS image sensor featuring focal plane phase-detection AF sensor, the high-speed BIONZ X image processing engine and upgraded front-end LSI that supports image processing are efficiently controlled. Together, they achieve 0.05-sec. AF response and high-speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking at up to approx. 24fps.
Outstanding image quality and continuous shooting
You needn’t compromise image quality for shooting speed. The RX100 V can capture high-resolution images of over 20 MP as quickly as 24fps, thanks to enhanced image processing capacity and response.
Extends support of 4K high resolution
Focus sharpens with Fast Hybrid AF, Fast Hybrid AF with wide autofocus coverage supports focusing and tracking accuracy that is outstanding enough to surpass the rigorous standards required for 4K movie shooting.
Going beyond basic 4K requirements
4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning condenses about 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K movies so 4K movie output looks unbeatably brilliant.
Double recording duration to capture more action
Extended super slow motion at up to 960fps, The RX100 V can record movies in super slow motion at up to 960fps (40x normal frame rate) for twice as long as its predecessor, so you can capture more of the details that express action most memorably.
Inheriting more versatile control
The RX100 V inherits the brilliant retractable OLED electronic viewfinder with anti-reflective ZEISS® T* Coating, multi-function control ring/custom buttons and 180-degree tilt able LCD screen that distinguish its predecessor.
|SENSOR TYPE||1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)||Approx. 20.1 Megapixels|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (TOTAL)||Approx. 21.0 Megapixels|
|LENS TYPE||ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens, 10 elements in 9 groups (9 aspheric elements including AA lens)|
|F-NUMBER (MAXIMUM APERTURE)||F1.8 (W) -2.8 (T)|
|ND FILTER||Auto/On (3 steps)/off|
|FOCAL LENGTH (F=)||f=8.8-25.7 mm, Still Image 3:2 f=24-70 mm, Still Image 4:3 f=25-73 mm,|
|Still Image 16:9 f=26-76 mm, still Image 1:1 f=30.5-89 mm|
|FOCUS RANGE (FROM THE FRONT OF THE LENS)||iAuto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity,|
|T: Approx. 0.99 ft (30 cm) to Infinity) / Program Auto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity,|
|T: Approx. 0.99 ft (30 cm) to Infinity)|
|OPTICAL ZOOM||2.9x (Optical Zoom during movie recording)|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)||20 M Approx. 5.8x / 10 M Approx. 8.2x / 5.0 M Approx. 11x / VGA Approx. 44x|
|CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (MOVIE)||Approx. 5.8x|
|DIGITAL ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)||20 M Approx.11x / 10 M Approx.16x / 5.0 M Approx.23x / VGA Approx.44x|
|DIGITAL ZOOM (MOVIE)||Digital Zoom Approx.11|
|SCREEN TYPE||2.95 in (3.0type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD|
|BRIGHTNESS CONTROL||Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather|
|ADJUSTABLE ANGLE||Up by approx. 180 degrees, down by approx. 45 degrees|
|DISPLAY SELECTOR (FINDER/LCD)||Auto / EVF (Manual) / Monitor (Manual)|
|MS ASSIST MAGNIFICATION||5.3x, 10.7x|
|SCREEN TYPE/NUMBER OF DOTS||0.39-type electronic viewfinder (OLED), 2,359,296 dots|
|MAGNIFICATION||Approx. 0.59x with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1m(diopter) (35 mm equiv.)|
|EYE POINT||Approx.20 mm from the eyepiece, 19.2 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (diopter) (CIPA standard)|
|DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT||-4.0 to +3.0m-1|
|IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE||Yes (BIONZ X)|
|STEADYSHOT||Steady Shot: Optical, Optical Steady Shot Active Mode (for Movie):|
|Yes (Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation, Anti rolling type)|
|FOCUS MODE||Single-shot AF, Automatic AF, Continuous AF, DMF, Manual Focus|
|FOCUS AREA||Wide (315 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points (contrast-detection AF)),|
|Centre, Flexible Spot (S / M / L), Expanded Flexible Spot, Lock on AF|
|(Wide / Centre / Flexible Spot (S / M / L) / Expanded Flexible Spot)|
|LOCK ON AF||Yes|
|LIGHT METERING MODE||Multi Pattern, Centre Weighted, Spot|
|EXPOSURE COMPENSATION||+ / - 3.0EV, 1 / 3EV step|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE) (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)||Auto (ISO 125-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit),|
|8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO 125-12800),|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (MOVIE)||Auto: (ISO 125-ISO 12800, selectable with upper / lower limit) ,|
|125 / 160 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 /|
|3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 8000 / 10000 / 12800|
|MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (MOVIE)||Auto: 1.2 lux (Shutter Speed 1 / 30")|
|WHITE BALANCE MODES||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluor.: Warm White,|
|Fluor.: Cool White, Fluor.: Day White, Fluor.: Daylight, Flash, C.Temp. / Filter, Custom|
|WB MICRO ADJUSTMENT||YesG7 to M7, 57-stepA7 to B7, 29-step|
|SHUTTER SPEED||iAuto (4" - 1/2000) / Program Auto (30" - 1/2000) / Manual (Bulb, 30" - 1/2000)|
|/ Aperture Priority (30" - 1/2000) / Shutter Priority (30" - 1/2000)|
|ELECTRONIC SHUTTER||iAuto (4" - 1 / 32000) / Program Auto (30" - 1 / 32000) /|
|Manual (30" - 1 / 32000) / Aperture Priority (30" - 1 / 32000) / Shutter Priority (30" - 1 / 32000)|
|APERTURE||iAuto (F1.8 / F11 (W) ) / Program Auto (F1.8 / F11 (W) ) / Manual (F1.8 / F11 (W) )|
|/ Shutter Priority (F1.8 / F11 (W) ) / Aperture Priority (F1.8 / F11 (W) )|
|IMAGE CONTROL||Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Colour Space|
|(sRGB / Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW / RAW&JPEG / Extra fine / Fine / standard)|
|NOISE REDUCTION||Long exposure NR: On / off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1 / 3 s,|
|High ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off, Multiframe NR: Auto, ISO 200-25600|
|DYNAMIC RANGE FUNCTIONS||Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto / Level 1-5),|
|Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))|
|SHOOTING MODE||AUTO (Intelligent Auto / Superior Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority,|
|Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) 1, 2, 3, M1, M2, M3, M4,|
|movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure),|
|HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure),|
|Panorama, Scene Selection|
|SCENE SELECTION||Portrait, sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene,|
|Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur, Pet Mode, Gourmet,|
|Fireworks, High Sensitivity|
|CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED (MAXIMUM) (WITH MAX. RECORDING PIXELS)||Continuous Shooting Hi: approx. 24fps,|
|Continuous Shooting Mid: approx. 10fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 3.5fps|
|SELF-TIMER||10 s / 5 s / 2 s / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable|
|/ bracketing shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable|
|DRIVE MODES||Single, Continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.) ,|
|Cont.-bracketing, Single-bracketing, White balance bracketing, DRO bracketing|
|PANORAMA (SHOOTING)||Sweep Panorama|
|PICTURE EFFECT||Still Image: Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterization, Retro Photo,|
|Soft High-key, Partial, Colour, High, Contrast, Mono. Soft, Focus, HDR, Painting,|
|Rich tone, Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration, Movie: Toy camera,|
|Pop Colour, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono.|
|CREATIVE STYLE||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait,|
|Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box|
|PICTURE PROFILE||off / PP1-PP7 (Black Level, Gamma (movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709,|
|ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, colour Mode, colour Level,|
|colour Phase, colour Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)|
|AUTO IMAGE ROTATION||Yes|
|FOCUS TYPE||Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)|
|METERING MODE||Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot|
|NUMBER OF RECOGNIZED SCENES||Still Image: Superior Auto: 44 / iAuto: 33, Movie: 44|
|FLASH MODE||Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off|
|FLASH TYPE||Built-in, manual pop-up|
|AF ILLUMINATOR||Auto / Off|
|FLASH RANGE||ISO Auto: Approx. 1.31 ft to 33.46 ft (0.4 m to 10.2 m) (W)|
|/ Approx. 1.31 ft to 21.33 ft (0.4 m to 6.5 m) (T), ISO 12800: up to Approx.|
|66.93 ft (20.4 m) (W) / Approx. 42.65 ft (13.0 m) (T)|
|COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA||Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick|
|PRO Duo (High Speed), Memory Stick PROHG Duo, Memory Stick Micro7, Memory Stick Micro|
|(Mark2), SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I), SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I), microSD|
|Memory Card, microSDHC Memory Card,microSDXC Memory Card|
|RECORDING FORMAT||Still Image: JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0, Exif Ver.2.31, And MPF Baseline compliant),|
|RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format), Movie: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible, MP4|
|RECORDING FORMAT (MOVIE AUDIO)||XAVCS: LP cm 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital|
|(AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator), MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch|
|COLOUR SPACE (STILL)||sRGB, Adobe® RGB|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE)||Image Size: 3:2mode:20 M (5,472×3,648) / 10 M (3,888×2,592) / 5 M|
|(2,736×1,824), 4:3mode: 18 M (4,864×3,648) / 10 M (3,648×2,736) / 5 M (2,592×1,944) / VGA,|
|16:9mode: 17 M (5,472×3,080) / 7.5 M (3,648×2,056) / 4.2 M (2,720×1,528),|
|1:1mode: 13 M (3,648×3,648) / 6.5 M (2,544×2,544) / 3.7 M (1,920×1,920),|
|Sweep Panorama: Wide (12,416×1,856/5,536×2,160), Standard (8,192×1,856/3,872×2,160),|
|Image Size during Movie: 16:9mode: 17 M (5,472×3,080) / 7.5 M (3,648×2,056) / 4.2 M (2,720×1,528)|
|MOVIE RECORDING MODE (NTSC)||NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] AVCHD: 28 M PS (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 24 M FX|
|(1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 17 M FH (1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 24 M FX (1,920 x 1,080/24p) / 17 M FH|
|(1,920 x 1,080/24p), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100 M (3,840 x 2,160/30p) / 30p 60 M (3,840 x 2,160/30p) /|
|24p 100 M (3,840 x 2,160/24p) / 24p 60 M (3,840 x 2,160/24p), XAVC S HD: 60p 50 M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) /|
|30p 50 M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) / 24p 50 M (1,920 x 1,080/24p) / 120p 100 M (1,920 x 1,080/120p) /|
|120p 60 M (1,920 x 1,080/120p), MP4: 28 M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 16 M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) / 6 M (1,280 x 720/30p)|
|MOVIE RECORDING MODE (PAL)||NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/50p) /|
|24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 17M FH|
|(1,920 x 1,080/25p), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840 x 2,160/25p) / 25p 60M (3,840 x 2,160/25p),|
|XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 100p 100M (1,920 x 1,080/100p)|
|/100p 60M (1,920 x 1,080/100p), MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 16M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 6M (1,280 x 720/25p)|
|HFR||Recording NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD: 50p 50 M (1,920x1, 080/250fps),|
|50p 50 M (1,920x1, 080/500fps), 50p 50 M (1,920x1, 080/1000fps) / 25p 50 M (1,920x1,|
|080/250fps), 25p 50 M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50 M (1,920x1,080/1000fps), NTSC/|
|PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD:60p 50 M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50 M (1,920x1,080/480fps),|
|60p 5 0M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50 M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50 M (1,920x1,080/480fps),|
|30p 50 M (1,920x1,080/960fps) / 24p 50 M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50 M (1,920x1,080/480fps),|
|24p 50 M (1,920x1,080/960fps)Sensor Readout Number of effective pixels Quality Priority:|
|240fps/250fps (1,824x1,026), 480fps/500fps (1,676x566), 960fps/1000fps (1,136x384)/Shoot Time Priority:|
|240fps/250fps (1,676x566), 480fps/500fps (1,136x384), 960fps/1000fps (800x270)|
|STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE) DURING MOVIE||16: 9mode: 17 M (5,472x3, 080) / 7.5 M|
|(3,648x2, 056) / 4.2 M (2,720x1, 528)|
|INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS||Multi / Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI9|
|NFC||NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing|
|WI-FI||Yes (IEEE802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz band))|
|POWER SOURCE||DC3.6 V (supplied battery) / DC5.0 V (supplied AC Adapter)|
|BATTERY SYSTEM||Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (CAMERA MODE)||Approx. 2.6W with LCD monitor and approx. 3.0W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)|
|USB CHARGE/USB POWER SUPPLY||Yes (Shooting, Playback)|
|BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES)||Monitor:Approx. 220 / Approx. 110 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 210 / Approx. 105 min.|
|BATTERY LIFE (MOVIES ACTUAL SHOOTING)||Monitor:Approx. 35 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 35min|
|(In [MP4 28 M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB)|
|BATTERY LIFE (MOVIES CONTINUOUS SHOOTING)||Monitor:Approx. 65min., Viewfinder: Approx. 65 min|
|(In [MP4 28 M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB)|
|PLAYMEMORIES CAMERA APPS||Yes|
|SHOOTING FUNCTIONS||Eye AF, Face Detection, Face Registration, Still Image Recording (during movie recording),|
|Smile shutter, Grid Line, Quick Navi, Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll), WB Bracket, DRO Bracketing,|
|MF Assist, Peaking, Zebra, Marker Display, Micref Level, Step Zoom / Quick Zoom, Self-portrait timer,|
|TC / UB, Photographer Name & Copyright, ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed, PC Remote Control,|
|Gamma Disp. Assist, AF Track Sensitivity, AF Drive Speed|
|PLAYBACK FUNCTIONS||BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI), 9 / 25-frame index view, Auto Orientation,|
|Slide Show, Forward / Rewind (movie), Delete, Protect, Motion Shot Video, and Beauty Effect|
|4K IMAGE OUTPUT||Yes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 degrees C. - +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F.|
|Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)|
|Size & Weight:|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||4 x 2 3/8 × 1 5/8 inch (101.6 x 58.1 x 41.0 mm)|
|WEIGHT (CIPA COMPLIANT)||Approx. 10.5 oz (299 g) (Battery and Memory Stick Duo are included) /|
|Approx. 9.6 oz (272 g) (Body Only)|