Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories Valid until 21st Jan 2018
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes into stock
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
Combining 20.1MP (effective) image quality, a built-in electronic viewfinder (EVF), brighter and wider ZEISS® lens, and compact size, the fixed-lens RX100 III is crafted for serious photographers on the go. Its unique combination of features also makes it an ideal choice for pros looking for a second camera to complement their interchangeable lens model.
20.1MP (effective) 1.0"-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
The 1.0"-type Exmor R back-illuminated CMOS sensor ensures bright, clear detail in all your photos and video. Sony's special back-illuminated design permits four times better light capture by moving light-blocking wire circuitry to the back side of the sensor.
BIONZ™ X for superior detail and texture
All digital cameras need to convert the light captured by their sensor to a beautiful digital photograph. The engine that powers this conversion is just as important as your lens and a high-resolution sensor--so Sony developed the remarkable BIONZ™ X processor, allowing more natural details, more realistic images, richer tonal gradations, and lower noise while shooting both photos and movies.
ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens
The 24mm wide-angle gets more of the scene—ideal for architecture and landscapes, while the 70mm setting (at a bright F2.8) is great for portraits, close-ups (30cm distance), and creative background blurring. Leveraging over 150 years of experience in precision optics, the ZEISS lens gives your recordings intense contrast and sharpness, free from glare and reflection thanks to an advanced multi-layer coating.
Shoot better with built-in electronic viewfinder
The built-in electronic viewfinder offers more accurate and engaged photo composition, especially in bright lighting. An eye sensor allows instant switching between the viewfinder and LCD screen for convenient, intuitive shooting.
Area-specific noise reduction
Area-specific noise reduction selectively divides the image into areas based on patterns (such as edges, textures and evenly coloured areas like blue sky), and then applies the most appropriate noise reduction for each area to improve image quality, especially at high-sensitivity settings.
Detail reproduction and diffraction reduction
Utilise the full performance of your sensor and lenses. Detail reproduction technology prevents the overemphasized outlines that plague most digital images. Diffraction reduction suppresses the effects of diffraction, which causes points of light to appear blurred especially at small aperture settings (large F-numbers).
50 Mbps in XAVC S handles fast-moving scenes
The high-bit-rate XAVC S format is provided for videographers ready to take their work to the next level. Delivering incredible quality, XAVC S is built from the XAVC format used by professional movie makers and broadcasters, while employing intelligent data compression to bring about consumer-friendly editing and file sizes.
Full-pixel readout reduces artifacts
By using the power and speed of the BIONZ X processing engine to read the data from all of the image sensor’s pixels at high speed, artifacts are effectively suppressed so that a non-jagged, high-resolution image is captured. The end result is video clarity superior to even expensive full frame DLSR models.
Choose from XAVC S and AVCHD recording formats
The high bit-rate XAVC S format enables Full HD image recording at 50Mbps for extremely high-quality expression and minimal noise.Additionally, you can shoot Full HD with AVCHD, then easily edit that format in many different programs.
Manual focus options for creative control
Sometime you want more creative control than is possible on auto settings. Manual Focus (MF) mode is the answer. Features such as MF Assist (enlarging the image) and Peaking (highlighting edges in focus) make it easy to incorporate manual focus in your shooting when you desire that added flexibility.
Lock-on autofocus tracks moving subjects
Having a hard time maintaining needle-sharp focus as your subject moves into--or out of--the frame, turns away from the camera, or even has objects such as trees come between you and them? Lock-on autofocus solves all these challenges, whether you are capturing your kids in the backyard, or shooting professional ski movies.
Take great portraits with Eye Autofocus
Eye Autofocus makes taking the perfect portrait much easier. A challenge of professional-style portraiture with beautifully blurred background is keeping the eyes in perfect focus. Sony's Eye Autofocus feature takes care of this complexity, letting you concentrate on capturing your subject at the just the right moment.
View your 4K photos on the big screen
Display your photos and videos beautifly on a Sony 4K television for easier enjoyment with family and friends. HDMI cable ports allow simple, fast connections.
Multiple recording formats provide video versatility
Shoot to suit, with a range of video formats available. Capture using the high bitrate AVCHD or XAVC S codec for editing and playback on big screens; or choose the MP4 mode for quick uploading and sharing.
180-degree tiltable LCD screen for flexible composition
High resolution 3.0" screen with tilt capability allows perfect framing of otherwise impossible over-head or low-angle shots.
Control ring and Custom button
Convenient lens-mounted control ring lets you select shutter speed, aperture, and more for added creative control—another feature making this camera ready for serious photographers. Additionally, customisable buttons allow you to program 42 possible functions to best adapt the camera’s capabilities to your shooting style.
One-touch remote and one-touch sharing
One-touch remote lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a viewfinder and remote control for a digital camera, and one-touch sharing lets you transfer your photos and videos from your camera. Either way, by installing PlayMemories Mobile app to your NFC enable Android smartphone or tablet, you can avoid complex set-up sequences and establish wireless connection simply by touching your device to the camera. You are now ready to control your camera from your smartphone to take a photo from a previously out-of-reach spot, or simply be in your own group shot, as well as transfer them instantly to your smartphone for sharing on SNS. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually.
|Sensor Type||1.0" type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor R CMOS sensor|
|Number of Pixels (Effective)||20.1MP|
|Lens Type||ZEISS Vario Sonnar T* Lens|
|F-Number (Maximum Aperture)||F1.8 (W) - 2.8 (T)|
|Focal Length (F=)||f=8.8-25.7 mm|
|Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens)||5 cm - Infinity (W), 0.3 m - Infinity (T)|
|Clear Image Zoom (Still Image)||Still Image: 20M Approx. 5.8x / 10M Approx. 8.2x / 5M Approx. 11x / VGA Approx. 44x;Movie: Approx. 5.8x|
|Digi Zoom (Still Image)||Up to 44x (VGA)|
|Digital Zoom (Movie)||Digital Zoom Approx. 11|
|Screen Type||3.0'' (7.5 cm) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD|
|Brightness Control||Auto / Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather|
|Viewfinder||0.39-type electronic viewfinder|
|Image Processing Engine||BIONZ X™|
|Focus Mode||Single-shot AF, Continuous AF, DMF, Manual Focus|
|Light Metering Mode||Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot|
|Exposure Compensation||"+/-" 3.0 EV, 1/3 EV step|
|ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index)||ISO 125-25600|
|ISO Sensitivity (Movie)||Auto: (ISO 125 Level - ISO 12800 Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Daylight, Shade,Incandescent, Cloudy, Fluorescent (Warm White, Cool White, Day White, Daylight), Flash, C.Temp./Filter, Custom|
|Shutter Speed||iAuto (4" - 1/2000) / Program Auto (1" - 1/2000) / Manual (Bulb, 30" - 1/2000) / Aperture Priority (8" - 1/2000) / Shutter Priority (30" - 1/2000)|
|Shooting Mode||Superior Auto, Intelligent Auto, Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, Memory Recall (1,2,3), Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection|
|Scene Selection||Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur, Pet Mode, Gourmet, Fireworks, High Sensitivity|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (Maximum) (with Max. Recording Pixels)||5 fps (in Speed Priority Continuous Shooting mode)|
|Self-Timer||Off / 10sec. / 2sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10sec. delay selectable|
|Picture Effect||Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration|
|Focus Type||Contrast detection AF|
|Metering Mode||EV 0 to 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent)|
|Flash Mode||Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off|
|Flash Type||Built-in, manual pop-up|
|External Flash Mode||Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off|
|Flash Range||ISO Auto: Approx. 0.4m to 10.2m (1.31 ft. to 33.46 ft.) (W) / Approx. 0.4m to 6.5m (1.31 ft. to 21.33 ft.) (T);ISO12800: up to Approx. 20.4m (66.93 ft.) (W) / Approx. 13.0m (42.65 ft.) (T)|
|Compatible Recording Media||Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo(High Speed), Memory Stick PROHG Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Micro (Mark2), Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card(UHS-I), microSD Memory Card, microSDHC Memory Card, microSDXC Memory Card|
|Recording Format||Still Images: JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format);Movie: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible, MP4|
|Movie Recording Mode (NTSC)||AVCHD (up to 1920 x 1080/50p at 28Mbps) / MP4 (up to 1,440 x 1,080/25p at 12Mbps)|
|Still Image Resolution||3:2 mode: 20M (5,472×3,648) / 10M (3,888×2,592) / 5M (2,736×1,824);4:3 mode: 18M (4,864×3,648) / 10M (3,648×2,736) / 5M (2,592×1,944) / VGA;16:9 mode: 17M (5,472×3,080) / 7.5M (3,648×2,056) / 4.2M (2,720×1,528);1:1 mode: 13M (3,648×3,648) / 6.5M (2,544×2,544) / 3.7M (1,920×1,920);Sweep Panorama: Wide (12,416×1,856 / 5,536×2, 160), Standard (8,192×1,856 / 3,872×2,160)|
|Movie Resolution||AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920x1,080/50p) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/50i) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/25p) / 17M FH (1,920x1,080/25p);XAVC S: 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/25p) / 100p 50M (1,280x720/100p);MP4: 12M (1,440x1,080/25fps) / 3M VGA (640x480/25fps)|
|Input and Output Terminals||Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0), Micro HDMI, Micro USB|
|WI-FI Connectivity||NFC One-touch functionality, Wi-Fi|
|Power Consumption (Camera Mode)||Approx. 1.7W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.3W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)|
|Battery Life(Still Images)||Up to 320 shots / 160 minutes|
|Supplied Battery||Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1|
|Shooting Functions||Eye AF, Face Detection, Face Registration, Smile Shutter, Quick Navi, Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll), WB Bracketing, DRO Bracketing, MF Assist, Peaking, Zebra, Micref Level, Step Zoom, Self-portrait timer|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||101.6 x 58.1 x 38.3 mm|
|Weight (CIPA Compliant)||263 g (Body only), 290 g (With battery and media)|