Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
Meet the full-frame, palm-sized α7: portability and capability in one. With a 24.3 MP 35 mm Full Frame sensor into a body half the weight of leading DSLRs, this is an exciting new landmark in the market.
Great images await
With 24.3 megapixels, the α7's 35 mm full-frame Exmor® sensor rivals that of leading DSLRs. And with Sony's latest BIONZ X processor and most advanced autofocus, the α7 offers outstanding detail, sensitivity and quality. Get ready for performance that will propel your photography to new heights.
24.3 MP Full Frame sensor
This remarkable new sensor has all the elements for world-class images: high-resolution, top sensitivity, extreme dynamic range, unsurpassed detail and low noise.
Expect superlative results with Sony’s latest processing engine: truer colour rendering, better noise reduction and faster burst mode shooting.
Get up close with the world-class Exmor sensor
Exmor™ sensor: higher speed from parallel signal processing, lower noise, faster signal conversion. Low noise, wider dynamic range + rich gradations, provides the detail even for large-format prints.
Natural results in any light
Enhanced detail reproduction + diffraction-reducing technology produce more natural outlines + reduce blur from light points. Noise reduction on every image + 16-bit processing + 14-bit RAW output.
Expert engineering from every angle
In designing the a7, Sony strove to balance the precise control working photographers need, with the ergonomics they want. The result is carefully-crafted knobs and dials, robust functions, extensive customisation potential and recording and connectivity options, all in a durable, lightweight body 25% smaller than leading DSLRs.
|All types of Sony A-mount lenses||YES (Requires α-Mount adaptor)|
|All types of Sony E-mount lenses||YES|
|Minolta & Konica Minolta|
|YES (Requires α-Mount adaptor)|
|Image sensor type||Exmor™ APS HD CMOS sensor|
|Image sensor colour filter||R, G, B, Primary color|
|Size (mm)||35mm full frame (35.8×23.9mm)|
|Total sensor Pixels (megapixels)||Approx. 24.7|
|Effective Pixels (megapixels)||Approx. 24.3|
|Automatic White Balance||YES|
|White balance: preset selection|
|White balance: custom setting||YES|
|White balance: types of color temperature||2500 - 9900 k (G7 to M7,15-step) (A7 to B7,15-step)|
|White balance bracketing||3 frames, H/L selectable|
|ISO Sensitivity Setting||ISO100 - 25600 equivalent|
|System: Sensor-shift mechanism||NO|
|SteadyShot INSIDE scale (in viewfinder)||NO|
|Camera-Shake warning (in viewfinder)||NO|
|SteadyShot INSIDE capability||NO|
|SteadyShot INSIDE compatibility||NO|
|View on Smartphone||YES|
|Send to Computer||YES|
|View on TV||YES|
|Charge protection coating||YES|
|Auto Focus System|
|TTL phase-detection system||YES|
|Contrast AF system||YES|
|Sensitivity Range (at ISO 100 equivalent)||EV0 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)|
|Eye Start AF System (on off selectable)||Only with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached (Sold separately)|
|AF Area: Wide focus area||NO|
|AF Area: Spot||NO|
|AF Area: Local focus area selection||NO|
|AF Area: Multi Point||YES (25 points)|
|AF Area: Center Weighted||YES|
|AF Area: Flexible Spot||YES|
|AF Modes||Single-shot AF, Continuous AF, Direct Manual Focus, Manual Focus|
|Predictive Focus Control||YES|
|AF Illuminator||YES (with built-in LED type)|
|AF Illuminator range (meters)||Approx. 0.3-3.0m (FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OS)|
|Auto Exposure System|
|Light metering type||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Light metering cell||Full-frame Exmor™ CMOS sensor|
|Light metering: Multi segment||YES|
|Light metering: Spot||YES|
|Light metering: Center weighted||YES|
|Exposure: Program Auto||YES|
|Exposure: Shutter priority||YES|
|Exposure: Aperture priority||YES|
|Exposure: Scene selection||YES|
|Anti Motion Blur||YES|
|Exposure compensation||+/- 5.0EV(1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps selectable)|
|AE Bracketing||With 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1.0 EV, 2.0 EV, 3.0 EV increments, 3/5 frames (2.0 EV, 3.0 EV : only 3 frames) selectable|
|Type||Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Shutter Speed Range (seconds)||Still images:1/8000 to 30&bulb Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4|
|Flash Sync Speed; second||1/250|
|Built-in-Flash Guide Number (in meters at ISO 100)||-|
|Flash Metering System||Pre-flash TTL|
|Flash Compensation||+/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)|
|Built-in-Flash Recycling Time (approx. time in seconds)||4|
|Flash Mode||Flash Off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Slow Sync., Rear Sync|
|Wireless flash mode||YES|
|Type||1.3 cm (0.5) Electronic Viewfinder|
|Field of View (%)||100%|
|Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity)||approx. 0.71 x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1) diopter|
|Eye Relief||Approx. 27mm from the eyepiece lens, 22mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1diopter (CIPA standard)|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4m to +3m|
|LCD Total Dot Number||921.600|
|10 seconds and 2 seconds Self-timer|
|Self-timer (Cont.) (with 10 sec delay 3/5 exposures selectable)|
|Bracketing:||Single, Bracketing:Cont, WB Bracketing, DRO Bracketing|
|Continuous-Advance Rate (approx. frames per second at maximum)||Approx.2.5 fps|
|Recording Media||Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards|
|Recording Format||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)|
|Image Size L - JPEG (pixels)||6000 x 4000 (24M)|
|Image Size M (pixels)||3936 x 2624 (10M)|
|Image Size S (pixels)||3008 x 2000 (6M)|
|Panorama size:Max. degrees of sweep angle(focal length 16mm/18mm)|
|Wide:||horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M)|
|Standard:||horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)|
|3D Panorama size:Max. degrees of sweep angle(Focal length:16mm/18mm)||NO|
|Still Image quality||RAW, RAW+JPEG, JPEG Extra Fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard|
|Movie Recording Format||AVCHD / MP4|
|Video Compression||AVCHD Ver. 2.0 compliant / MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)|
|Audio recording Format||Dolby Digital (AC-3)/MPEG-4 AAC-LC|
|Movie recording mode - AVCHD||1920 x 1080(60p/50p 28Mbps), 1920 x 1080(60i/50i 24Mbps, FX), 1920 x 1080(25p/24p 17Mbps, FH), 1920 x 1080(25p/24p 24Mbps, FX), 1920 x 1080(25p/24p 17Mbps, FH)|
|Movie recording mode - MP4||1440 x 1080(30/25fps) Approx.12Mbps, VGA(640 x 480, 30/25fps), Approx.3Mbps|
|Noise Reduction (Long exp.NR)||On/Off , available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec.|
|Noise Reduction (High ISO NR)||YES|
|Noise Reduction (Multi Frame NR)||YES / Auto/ISO 100 to 51200|
|Color Space (sRGB)||YES|
|Color Space (Adobe RGB)||YES|
|Color mode/DEC/Creative styles|
|Black & White|
|Dynamic Range Optimizer||Off, Auto, Advanced: Level|
|White/Black Out Alert||YES|
|Enlarge (Maximum magnification)|
|L: 18.8x, M: 12.3x, S: 9.4x, Panorama (Standard): 25.6x, Panorama (Wide): 38.8x|
|Auto Image Rotation||YES|
|InfoLITHIUM Battery Indicator||YES|
|PRINT Image Matching III||YES|
|Remote Release Terminal||YES|
|IR Remote Control||NO|
|DPOF(Digital Print Order Format)||YES|
|Indicator of remaining memory space (CF)||YES|
|Beep Sound||On,Off selectable|
|File Number Memory||On,Off selectable|
|Folder Name Mode||Standard and Date|
|Operating Temperature (degrees C)||0 - 40|
|USB 2.0 Hi-Speed||YES|
|USB Mode||Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote|
|Stamina (battery life in CIPA condition)||Approx. 270 shots|
|Weight (g) (Body only)||Approx. 416 g|
Full frame, compact form
At just 416g with battery, the α7 is about half the weight of leading DSLRs. And being less bulky as well, there’s no more giving up quality for portability.
Built light, built to last
Crafting the α7 from magnesium, the world’s lightest structural metal, means that the camera you carry with you today will also be with you tomorrow.
Where speed meets precision
The refined Spatial Object Detection Algorithm gives an AF speed with the world’s fastest cameras. Plus more accurate eye detection, lock-on autofocus for moving subjects + autofocus area setting options.
Stop the action beautifully
New faster, more accurate autofocus tracking uses powerful predictive algorithms and subject recognition technology to track every move with greater speed and precision.
New Eye Autofocus
For perfect portraiture, this function creates sharp focus on faces even when partially turned away from the camera with a shallow depth of field, thanks to enhanced eye detection that can prioritise a single pupil.
Easily keep moving subjects in focus with this updated technology, which adjusts target frame size based on subject characteristics and makes use of a wide AF area to ensure usage of the optimal focus point.
Autofocus setting options
With the Flexible Spot AF area setting, you can select different-size autofocus area to match your subject, and help ensure the camera focuses on the intended area. Wide and Zone focus area settings are also available.
Smarter viewfinder, better photos
With 100% frame coverage, 1024x768 resolution, high contrast, real-time settings updates and accurate bokeh, the OLED (XGA) Tru-Finder™ is not merely a composition accessory, but an enhancement. Completing the professional-grade features are five display modes and colour temperature and brightness adjustment.
The advantage of accurate bokeh display
Unlike a traditional optical viewfinder (OVF), which distorts bokeh through the focusing screen, Sony’s electronic viewfinder (EVF) presents the image directly from the sensor, so you see exactly what the finished image will be. Change your f-stop? You’ll see the depth of field shift in the viewfinder.
Go from evaluating after, to perfecting before
Leading DSLRs allow you to zoom in on the LCD screen to check your images after the shot, but with the Tru-Finder™, you can make these adjustments before and during the process. So instead of wondering what you got, you can capture what you want.
Peaking function for precise details
Need instant confirmation of the most sharply-focused areas of your image? Activate the built-in peaking function, which can be adjusted in sensitivity and highlight colour to best suit individual preferences.
See exposure adjustments before you shoot
Cameras with traditional viewfinders have forced photographers to glance down at their LCD screen after each shot, or shooting in bunches to bracket a correct exposure. But no more: with the Tru-Finder™, see exposure adjustments before you shoot—and never take your eye off the subject.
Full HD video formats
Find the perfect expression for your vision with AVCHD at 60fps for an ultra-smooth look, or shoot 24p for classic cinema feel.
Attach external microphones via the XLR adaptor, meter recording levels and monitor sound with the headphone jack.