Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories Valid until 21st Jan 2018
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes into stock
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
Large-aperture high-magnification zoom
Together, a large-aperture 24-600mm1 F2.4-4 optical 25x zoom lens and 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor make subjects stand out beautifully, even when shot in extreme close-up. Extended zoom, blazing speed and complete silence make for a new shooting experience.
More stunning images throughout a wider range
The 24-600mm1 F2.4-4 25x zoom lens covers a range from wide-open vistas to extra-close-up action and sets subjects apart from surroundings with beautiful bokeh.
Superior corner-to-corner image sharpness across the zoom range
Eight ED glass elements, including two ED aspherical and one Super ED glass element, make the large-aperture lens unit as compact as possible and realise stunning image quality all the way up to ultra-telephoto range.
Outstanding macro shooting even way up close
The RX10 III lets you shoot a subject as close as a mere 3cm (wide end) or 72cm (telephoto end) away.
Optical SteadyShot TM — equivalent to 4.5-steps-faster6 shutter
Image stabilisation compensates for camera shake when shooting handheld, at ultra-telephoto range or in dim light. Otherwise, such stable stills and movies are possible only with higher shutter speeds.
Fixed-lens design optimises image quality
Fixed-lens design maintains high resolution from centres to edges of images because the positions of the lens and imaging plane are precisely adjusted to take full advantage of the superior sensor.
1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor
Back-illuminated technology maximise the extra-sensitive sensor’s light collection capacity, while its efficiency-enhancing stacked-circuit structure minimises processing time.
BIONZ X image processing engine
The BIONZ X image processing engine handles huge volumes of data from the sensor, and reproduces texture and detail faithfully with minimal noise and diffraction.
High precision 4K movies with wider range
With full pixel readout without pixel binning, approx. 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K movies is condensed,then output as a 4K movie of extraordinary resolution.
Shoot for higher quality in XAVC S3 format
Express fine details with less compression noise with XAVC S3 format high-bit-rate 4K3 (up to 100Mbps) and Full HD (up to 50Mbps) recording.
Advanced functions enhance workflow
For professional-style moviemaking, the RX10 III supports Picture Profile, S-Gamut/S-Log29, clean HDMI output, TC/UB, REC Control, Dual Rec, Marker, Gamma Display Assist and enhanced Zebra functions
Ultra-dramatic super slow motion up to ultra-telephoto
With ultra-telephoto coverage out to 600mm1 is fantastic for recording10 climactic moments of even difficult-to-approach subjects, such as athletes in action, clearly in super slow motion.
Fast Intelligent AF realises 0.09 sec.5 high-speed autofocusing
The RX10 III adopts Fast Intelligent AF with high-speed, accurate subject detection. Moreover, the lens and its controller are optimally matched to enhance speed of response.
The RX10 III is designed for completely natural control in all situations, when setting lens rings, holding focus, viewing the brilliant XGA OLED Tru-Finder™, getting a better grip and more.
|Type||1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|Number of Pixels||Approx. 20.1 megapixels|
|Type||ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18 elements in 13 groups (6 aspheric elements including AA lens)|
|Number of Iris Blades||9|
|Equivalent 35mm Focal Length||[Still image 3:2] f=24-600mm|
|[Still image 16:9] f=26-630mm|
|[Still image 1:1] f=31-760mm|
|[Still image 4:3] f=27-650mm|
|[Movie 16:9] f=26-630mm (SteadyShot Standard), f=27-890mm (SteadyShot Active), f=30-910mm(SteadyShot Inteligent Active)|
|[Movie 4K 16:9] f=28-680mm (SteadyShot Standard)|
|[HFR 960fps] f=42-990mm (Quality Priority), f=60-1390mm (Shoot Time Priority)|
|[HFR 480 fps] f=28-680mm (Quality Priority), f=42-990mm (Shoot Time Priority)|
|[HFR 240 fps] f=26-630mm (Quality Priority), f=28-680mm (Shoot Time Priority)|
|Focus Range from Front of Lens||AF Approx.3cm to infinity(W), approx.72cm to infinity(T)|
|Clear Image Zoom||Approx. 50x (including Optical Zoom)|
|Digital Zoom||Approx. 100x (including Optical Zoom)|
|Type||7.5cm (3.0 type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD|
|Brightness Control||Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather mode|
|Adjustable Angle||Up by approx. 107degrees, down by approx. 42degrees|
|Display Selector (Finder / LCD)||Auto / EVF / Monitor|
|MF Assist Magnification||5.3x,10.7x|
|Screen Type / Number of Dots||0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359,296 dots|
|Brightness Control||Auto, Manual (5 steps)|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.70x with 50mm lens. at infinity, -1m- 1(diopter) (35mm equiv.)|
|Eye Point||Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.5mm from the eyepiece frame at -1 diopter (CIPA standard)|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4.0 to +3.0|
|SteadyShot||Still Image: Optical|
|Movie: Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation (Anti Rolling type)|
|Focus Mode||Single-shot AF (AF-S) / Continuous AF (AF-C) / Direct Manual Focus (DMF) / Manual Focus|
|Focus Area||Wide / Centre / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot / Lock-on AF (Wide/Centre/Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot)|
|Light Metering Mode||Multi Pattern / Centre Weighted / Spot|
|Exposure Compensation||+/- 3.0 EV, 1/3 EV step|
|ISO Sensitivity||Still Image: ISO 100-12800 (1/3 step) (expandable to ISO 64/80), Auto (ISO 100-12800, selectable with upper/lower limit) , Multi-Frame NR: ISO100-25600 2 (1 EV step),|
|Auto (ISO 100-128000)|
|Movie: ISO 100-12800 equivalent (1/3step), AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)|
|White Balance||Modes:Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluor.: Warm White / Fluor.: Cool White / Fluor.: Day White / Fluor.: Daylight / Flash / C.Temp. / Filter / Custom|
|Micro Adjustment: G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)|
|Shutter Speed||iAuto(4"-1/2000*) / Program Auto(30"-1/2000*) / Manual Exposure(Bulb, 30"-1/2000*) / Aperture Priority(30"-1/2000*) / Shutter Priority(30"-1/2000*).|
|*At F8 or greater aperture value. Fastest limit at F2.4 is 1/1000.|
|Electronic Shutter||iAuto (4” - 1/32000) / Program Auto (30” - 1/32000) / Manual (30” - 1/32000) / Aperture Priority (30” - 1/32000) / Shutter Priority (30” - 1/32000)|
|Image Control||Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Color Space (sRGB/Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW/RAW & JPEG/Extra fine/Fine/Standard)|
|Noise Reduction||Long exposure NR: On / Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 sec. , high ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off , Multi Frame NR: Auto, ISO100-25600|
|Dynamic Range Functions||Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference Level (1.0-6.0EV, 1.0EV step))|
|Shooting Modes||AUTO (Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) 1,2,3, Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection|
|Scene Selection||Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (Max, max no of recorded pixels)||Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 14 fps,||Continuous Shooting: approx. 5 fps|
|Self-Timer||10 sec. / 5 sec. / 2 sec. / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 sec. 5 sec. or 2 sec. delay selectable / Bracketing shots with 10 sec. 5 sec. or 2 sec. delay selectable|
|Drive Modes||Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Cont.-bracketing, Single-bracketing, White balance bracketing, DRO bracketing|
|Picture Effect||Stills: Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration|
|Movies: Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.|
|Creative Style||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box|
|Picture Profile||off/PP1-PP7(Black Level, Gamma(Movie, Still, Cine1- 2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Colour Mode, Saturation, Colour Phase, Colour Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)|
|Number of Recognised Pixels||Stills: Superior Auto: 44, Intelligent Auto: 33|
|Flash Mode||Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync. / Flash Off / Wireless (with optional compatible flash)|
|Flash Range||ISO Auto: Approx.1.0m to 10.8m (3.28 ft. to 35.43 ft.) (W) / Approx. 1.0m to 6.5m (3.28 ft. to 21.33 ft.) (T), ISO12800: up to Approx. 20.8m (68.24 ft.) (W) / Approx. 12.8m (41.99 ft.) (T)|
|Compatible Recording Media||Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo|
|SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card|
|Recording Format||Stills: JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)|
|Movies: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible, MP4|
|Movie Audio: XAVC S- LPCM 2ch / AVCHD- Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby Digital Stereo Creator) / MP4- MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch|
|Colour Space (stills)||sRGB / Adobe RGB|
|File Format||sRGB / Adobe RGB|
|Number of Recorded Pixels during Movie||16:9 mode: 17M (5,472×3,080) / 7.5M (3,648×2,056) / 4.2M (2,720×1,528)|
|Movie Recording (PAL)||AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920x1,080/50p)|
|24M FX (1,920x1,080/50i)|
|17M FH (1,920x1,080/50i)|
|24M FX (1,920x1,080/25p)|
|17M FH (1,920x1,080/25p), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840x2,160/25p)|
|25p 60M (3,840x2,160/25p), XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/50p)|
|25p 50M (1,920x1,080/25p)|
|100p 100M (1,920x1,080/100p)|
|100p 60M (1,920x1,080/100p), MP4: 28M (1,920x1,080/50p)|
|Movie Recording (NTSC)||AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920x1,080/60p) / 24M FX (1,920x1,080/60i)|
|17M FH (1,920x1,080/60i)|
|24M FX (1,920x1,080/24p)|
|17M FH (1,920x1,080/24p), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M (3,840x2,160/30p)|
|30p 60M (3,840x2,160/30p)|
|24p 100M (3,840x2,160/24p)|
|24p 60M (3,840x2,160/24p), XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/60p)|
|30p 50M (1,920x1,080/30p)|
|24p 50M (1,920x1,080/24p)|
|120p 100M (1,920x1,080/120p)|
|120p 60M (1,920x1,080/120p), MP4: 28M (1,920x1,080/60p)|
|HFR||NTSC: XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 60p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps)|
|30p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps)|
|24p 50M (1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/480fps), 24p 50M (1,920x1,080/960fps) Quality Priority: 240fps|
|250fps (1,824x1,026), 480fps|
|500fps (1,676x566), 960fps|
|Shoot Time Priority: 240fps / 250fps (1,676x566), 480fps / 500fps (1,136x384), 960fps / 1000fps (800x270)|
|PAL: XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps)|
|25p 50M (1,920x1,080/250fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M (1,920x1,080/1000fps)|
|Features||Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)|
|Input and Output Terminals||Multi / Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI,Microphone (3.5 mm Stereo minijack), Multi Interface Shoe, Headphones|
|NFC||NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One- touch sharing|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band))|
|Power Source||DC7.2V (supplied battely) / DC5.0V (supplied AC adaptor)|
|Battery System||Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50|
|Power Consumption (Camera Mode)||Approx. 2.3W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.6W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)|
|USB Power / Charging||Yes (Shooting, Playback)|
|Battery Life||Still Images: Monitor: Approx. 420 shots / Approx. 210min., Viewfinder: Approx. 370 shots / Approx. 185min|
|Movies (actual shooting) Monitor: Approx. 65 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 70 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.)|
|Movies (continuous shooting) Monitor: Approx. 120 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 130 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.)|
|PlayMemories Camera Apps||Yes|
|Shooting Functions||Eye AF / Face Detection / Face Registration / Still Image Recording (during movie recording) / Smile shutter / Grid Line / Quick Navi / Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll) / WB Bracket / DRO Bracketing / MF Assist / Peaking / Zebra / Marker Display / Audio Level Display / Audio Out Timing / Step Zoom/Quick Zoom / TC / UB / Photographer Name & Copyright / Set File Name/ ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed / PC Remote Control / Zoom Assist / Focus Hold|
|Playback Functions||BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI) / 9/25-frame index view / Auto Orientation / Slide Show / Forward / Rewind (Movie) / Delete / Protect / Motion Shot Video / Photo|
|Operating Temperature||Approx. 0C to 40C (32F to 104F)|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||132.5 x 94.0 x 127.4mm, (5 1/4" x 3 3/4" x 5 1/8")|
|Weight (CIPA Compliant)||Approx. 1051g (Body Only) / Approx. 1095g (Battery and Memory Stick Duo are included), Approx. 2lb 5.1oz. (Body Only) / Approx. 2lb 6.7oz. (Battery and Memory Stick Duo are included)|