Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories Valid until 21st Jan 2018
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes into stock
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
Note: Sony recommends using a speed 3 class 10 SDXC memory when shooting movies in the XAVC S format
Full-frame, palm-sized α
Marvel at the world’s first full-frame sensor capable of full pixel readout on 4K video — impressively precision-packed in the world’s smallest interchangeable lens digital camera.
New Full Frame 35mm Exmor™ CMOS sensor for ultra wide dynamic range and high movie quality.
This 12.2 megapixel sensor combines unbelievable sensitivity of up to ISO 409,600*1 with very low noise levels, when combined with the optimised high-speed BIONZ X image processing engine. The camera is also equipped with professional movie functions to fulfil the needs of serious photographers and videographers, and everything is fitten into the world’s smallest 35mm full-frame interchangeable-lens digital camera body*2
*1 Standard ISO range: Still 100 – 102400, Movie 200-102400; Expandable ISO range: Still 50-409600, Movie 200-409600
*2 Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with a 35mm full-frame image sensor (as of April 6, 2014) according to Sony research.
First ever full-frame sensor for full movie pixel readout without binning process
The camera sensor reads-out image information from each and every pixel, even during Full HD and 4K*2 movie output. This enables recording and output of Full HD movies at 60p (50p), 60i (50i), 30p (25p) and 24p frame rates, in addition to output of 4K movies at a 30p or 24p frame rate, with both resolutions available at both full-frame and APS-C (Super 35mm equivalent) size.
*1 When used in 24p/30p(25p) movie setting.*2 4K movie recording requires a 4K compatible recorder.
BIONZ X Image processing chip
Sony's brand new BIONZ X processing engine has been designed to utilise extra high speed processign to faithfully reproduce textures and details in real time, as seen by the naked eye. Combined with front-end LSI (large scale integration) which accelerates processing in the earliest stages, this processing gives richer tonality, more accurate and natural details as well as keeping noise levels extremely low, both for stills and movies.
Uncompressed "Clean" HDMI output for 4K movies
Non-compressed image output is now possible at 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160 pixels) resolution with selectable 30p (25p) and 24p frame rates. You can choose 4K or Full HD output from a menu. The 4K output capability allows recording of high-quality 4K images by a 4K-compatible recorder, as well as 4K output directly to a compatible monitor or TV.
Wide-ranging compatible E-mount lenses let users take full advantage of sophisticated features while comfortably shooting movies. For example, specially equipped lenses enable the enjoyment of Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation or smooth, steady power zooming throughout the entire zoom range, and all E-mount lenses deliver smooth autofocusing and auto exposure. The camera's short flange back expands lens options, via mount adapters, so users can make the most of their current lens collection. The LA-EA4 adaptor, for example, lets users mount professional A-mount lenses and enjoy continuous phase-detection AF.
Professional video functions
Professional video functions such as XAVC S Full HD recording at 50Mbps, time code and optional XLR audio inputs.
Cutting-edge features in the world’s smallest body
The lightweight magnesium alloy body features comprehensive dust and moisture resistance — plus the precise control offered by 9 customisable buttons with 54 possible functions.
Full frame, compact form
The α7S offers unparalleled mobility and customisation—along with a massive 35 mm full-frame sensor.
The electronic shutter eliminates shutter noise, enabling discreet shooting of wildlife, recitals and more.
Built light; built to last
Crafting the α7S from magnesium—the world’s lightest structural metal—means superb handling and reliability.
Fast Intelligent AF for sensational focus
Supreme sensitivity and an advanced Spatial Object Detection algorithm deliver ultra-high autofocus speed and precision, even in low-light conditions (as low as EV-4).
|Lens Mount||SLT-α65 A-mount Camera with APS-C Sensor|
|Lens Compatibility||α6000 E-mount Camera with APS-C sensor|
|Sensor Type||35 mm|
|Sensor Type||35 mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm) Exmor™ CMOS sensor|
|Number of Pixels (Effective)||12.2MP|
|Image Sensor Aspect Ratio||3:2|
|Recording (still images)|
|Image Size (Pixels), 3:2||35mm full frame L: 4240 x 2832 (12M), M: 2768 x 1848 (5.1M), S: 2128 x 1416 (3.0M), APS-C L: 2768 x 1848|
|(5.1M), M: 2128 x 1416 (3.0M), S: 1376 x 920 (1.3M)|
|Image Size (Pixels), 16:9||35mm full frame L: 4240 x 2384 (10M), M: 2768 x 1560 (4.3M), S: 2128 x 1200 (2.6M), APS-C L: 2768 x 1560|
|(4.3M), M: 2128 x 1200 (2.6M), S: 1376 x 776 (1.1M)|
|Image Quality Modes||RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard|
|Recording Format||AVCHD 2.0 / MP4 / XAVC S (up to 1920 x 1080/50p 28Mbps)|
|Video Compression||AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264|
|Image Size (Pixels), PALAVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps/PS, 50i/24Mbps/FX, 50i/17Mbps/FH, 25p/24Mbps/FX, 25p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1440|
|x 1080 (25fps/12Mbps), 640 x 480 (25fps/3Mbps)|
|Movie Functions||Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, Auto Slow Shutter, HDMI info. Display (On/Off selectable), Time Code/User Bit, Clean HDMI|
|output for 4K, Picture Profile, Creative Style, Picture Effect, Rec Control, Dual Video Rec, Marker Setting|
|Compatible Recording Media||Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD memory card, SDHC memory|
|card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)|
|Storage Media Slot||Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo / SD Memory card|
|White Balance Modes||Auto WB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight), Flash,|
|Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Color Filter (G7 to M7: 15 steps, A7 to B7: 15 steps), Custom, Underwater|
|AWB Micro Adjustment||G7 to M7 (15 steps), A7 to B7 (15 steps)|
|Focus Type||Contrast-detection AF|
|Focus Point||25 points|
|Focus Sensitivity Range||EV -4 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|AF Mode||Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus|
|Focus Area||Wide (25 points) / Center-weighted / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Zone|
|Metering Type||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Metering Sensitivity||EV -3 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|Metering Mode||Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||AUTO (iAUTO, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene|
|Selection, Sweep Panorama, Movie|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 50–409600|
|Viewfinder Type||0.5"-type electronic viewfinder (color)|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.71x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m)|
|Screen Type||3.0" type TFT LCD|
|Total Number of Dots||921,600 dots|
|Brightness Control (LCD)||Manual ( 5 steps between -2 and +2 ), Sunny Weather mode|
|FOCUS Magnifier||35mm full frame: 4.2x, 8.3x, APS-C: 2.7x, 5.4x|
|Peaking MF||Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, colour: White/Red/Yellow)|
|Clear Image Zoom||Still / Movie: Approx. 2x|
|Playmemories Camera Apps™||YES|
|Lens Compensation||Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion|
|Image Processor||BIONZ X™|
|Shutter Type||Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Shutter Speed||Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step), Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode), Still images: 1/8000 to 30|
|Electronic Front Curtain Shutter||Yes|
|Silent Shooting||Yes (On/Off)|
|Steadyshot||Not supported (image stabilisation supported on lens)|
|Drive Modes||3/5 exposures selectable), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO), Single shooting, Continuous shooting, Speed Priority|
|Continuous shooting, Self-timer (10/2 sec. delay selectable), Self-timer (Cont.) (10 sec. delay|
|Continues Shooting||5 fps (in Speed Priority Continuous Shooting mode)|
|PC Interface||Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote|
|HD Output||HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K still image playback|
|Multi Interface Shoe||Yes|
|Others||Microphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Headphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Vertical Grip Connector|
|Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe||Auto-lock Accessory Shoe compatible with supplied shoe adaptor|
|Multi Interface Shoe||Headphone minijack, Microphone minijack, Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Multi Interface Shoe, Vertical Grip Connector|
|Microphone||Built-in stereo microphone or ECM-XYST1M / XLR-K1M (sold separately)|
|Supplied Battery||NP-FW50 W-series Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|Battery Life (Still Images)||Up to 380 shots|
|Battery Life (Movies)||Actual: Approx. 55 min. with viewfinder, approx. 60 min. with LCD screen (CIPA standard), Continuous: Approx. 90 min.|
|with viewfinder, approx. 90 min. with LCD screen (CIPA standard)|
|External Power||AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (optional)|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||126.9 x 94.4 x 48.2 mm|
|Weight||446 g (Body Only) / 489 g (With battery and media)|
|Range||32°-104°F / 0-40°C|
|WiFi® & NFC|
|Wireless & Network Capabilities||Downloadable Camera Apps, NFC One-touch functionality, Wi-Fi|