Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
Meet the α6300 — the flagship model in the form of an APS-C mirrorless camera that takes autofocusing (AF) and imaging speed and performance to astonishing new heights.
Focus at the speed of sight
Superior speed, response, and quality in a compact body
Stay true to your aim with the world’s fastest2 (0.05-sec.2) autofocus with the world’s most3 (4253) phase-detection AF points, exemplary image quality and the ultimate in 4K recording.
Explore the next dimension
Advanced 4D FOCUS tracks even fast-moving subjects quickly and precisely.
See incredible image quality
New image sensor delivers images with less noise within a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200.
Experience professional movie functions
Record the ultimate resolution in 4K movie quality and enjoy other movie functions favoured by professionals.
AF evolution accelerates
The world’s fastest2 (0.05 sec.2) autofocus, featuring the world’s most3 (4253) phase-detection AF points, and High-density Tracking AF Technology take 4D FOCUS farther.
World’s most3 (4253) phase-detection AF points
Denser phase-detection AF point coverage
With an incredible 425 focal plane phase-detection AF points densely positioned over the entire image area, this comprehensive AF point coverage ensures that no subject escapes its attention.
World’s fastest2 (0.052 sec) AF speed
Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF
With the world’s highest AF speed2 (0.05 sec.2) assisted by the ultra-efficient BIONZ X™ image processing engine, you can instantly capture a fast-moving subject with supreme accuracy.
High-density Tracking AF Technology
Extra-consistent shooting of fast-moving action
High-density Tracking AF Technology quickly activates AF points to follow moving subjects with approx. 7.5 times the coverage density of the α6000, for extra-precise, reliable detection and tracking of subjects in action.
Preserve more peak moments
High-speed continuous shooting clarifies climactic action
Ensure clear coverage of crucial moments. Choose continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking up to 11fps, or up to 8fps with live view featuring minimal display lag on the EVF or LCD screen.
Inside imaging innovation
The Exmor ™ CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processing algorithm help capture high-quality images throughout a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200.
Extra image sensor perception
Raising resolution and efficiency
With a new lower copper wiring layer and processing circuitry that improves light collection efficiency, the image sensor expands sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 with reduced noise.
Peerless processing performance
Driving our image processing engine farther
The BIONZ X image processor works with the image sensor to provide stills and movies with more clarity and detailed texture, with less noise, especially in the mid-to-high ISO range.
Shoot more moving action
Beyond higher-resolution 4K recording, multiple movie functions sharpen your advantage and appetite to support professional moviemaking.
|Resolution||24.2 Effective Megapixels|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.6mm|
|Sensor Type||Exmor CMOS|
|Crop Factor||1.53x approx|
|Lens Mount||Sony E Mount|
|ISO Range||Photo: 100-25,600 (expandable to 51,200)|
|Auto (photo or movie): 100-6400, selectable lower and upper limits|
|Shutter Speed Range||1/4000 - 30 sec plus Bulb|
|Image Size||6000 x 4000 pixels|
|Movie Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Frame Rates (PAL)||25p at 4K|
|100p, 50p, 50i, 25p at 1920 x 1080|
|25p at 1280 x 720|
|Audio Recording||Yes, Stereo mic built-in, external microphone (Stereo mini jack)|
|Audio Capture||Linear PCM for XAVC S|
|Dolby Digital (AC-3) for AVCHD|
|Dolby Digital Stereo Creator for MP4|
|File Formats Stills||JPEG, RAW (Sony ARW 2.3)|
|File Formats Video||XAVC S/ AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant/ MP4|
|Memory Card Type||Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro™ (M2)|
|SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)|
|Integrated Cleaning||Yes, Charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism|
|LCD Screen size||7.49cm (2.95") Wide Type TFT|
|LCD Screen Resolution||921,600 dots|
|Viewfinder Type||OLED (XGA Resolution, 2,359,296 dots)|
|Viewfinder Coverage||Approx 100%|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx 1.07x (35 mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1m-1|
|AF System||Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)|
|AF Points||425 for Phase Detection AF, 169 for Contrast Detection AF|
|Frames Per Second||11fps|
|Exposure Compensation Range||+/- 5 EV|
|Metering System||1200-zone Evaluative|
|Metering Modes||Multi-segment, Centre-weighted, spot|
|Flash Metering||TTL, type not stated|
|Flash Sync||1/160 sec|
|Flash Guide Number||Not stated|
|Swivel Screen||No, Tilt type|
|Depth of Field Preview||Not Stated|
|Focusing Screen||Not Stated|
|Remote Control||Via smartphone using PlayMemories Mobile app|
|Battery Life||Approx 400 shots / 115 min movie (CPIA standard using LCD screen)|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter AC-PW20 (available separately)|
|Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, micro HDMI, Microphone 3.5mm stereo mini jack|
|Operating Environment||0 – 40°C (32-104°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||67 x 120 x 49mm (2.63 x 4.72 x 1.92")|
|Weight||Approx. 360g (12.73oz) body only, 404g (14.25oz) with battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo|