Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Claim up to £800 on selected Interchangeable Lens Cameras, Compact Cameras, Camcorders, Lenses and Accessories Valid until 21st Jan 2018
1. The promoter of Cashback with Sony (the “Promotion”) is Sony Europe Limited (“Sony”) based at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW.
2. Please do not send claim forms to this address as they will not be forwarded to the Agency collecting the claims. Please only use the website to enter claims.
3. The Promotion only applies to products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
4. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you comply with their provisions in order to avoid disappointment.
5. if you have purchased any of the following products (the “Products”) from an authorised Sony dealer located in the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man between 18th October 2017 and 21st January 2018 (inclusive) then you will be entitled to apply for the following Cashback and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Cashback Value (UK)
Interchangeable Lens Cameras
6. Regardless of the type of product(s) that you are claiming for, please complete your claim online at the following URL www.sony.co.uk/wintercashback (or www.sony.ie/wintercashback for Republic of Ireland). You will need to create a MySony account and include electronically the serial number of the product, a photo of the serial number on the product itself, and a copy of your original printed sales receipt to claim your Cashback.
All claim forms submitted in respect of the Cashback Promotion should be received by midnight on 21st February 2018. No claims will be accepted after this date.
7. All Sony products are subject to availability.
8. It is necessary to have access to the internet with sufficient broadband speed and download capability in order to complete the claim form. Please note that there may be additional fees imposed by a participant’s internet service provider depending on their terms and conditions of internet use.
9. The Cashback is only available on Sony qualifying products which have been supplied and distributed by Sony to its authorised dealers within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (as appropriate). We recommend that you check with your retailer before purchase to ensure that your purchase qualifies under these Terms and Conditions. You can also check on the Sony Cashback website specified in clause 6 for details of Sony’s authorised dealers. Sony is not responsible for a retailer’s misleading statements in this respect and the final decision as to whether a retailer is authorised rests with Sony. For the avoidance of doubt, Sony will not accept claims against products purchased from eBay or from third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace platform (whether listed as new or used).
10. A claim for Cashback cannot be validly made in respect of a product where a customer returns it to the retailer and receives a full refund.
11. Only claim forms with valid serial number filled in, a photo of the serial number on the product and a copy of original printed sales receipt/sales invoice clearly showing the name of the retailer, the product name and date of purchase will be accepted. Online order confirmations are not acceptable. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. In the event of an incomplete claim, the participant will be informed via email and he/she will be given a deadline of 10 (ten) calendar days in which to resolve any issues and to send the correct and valid document that meets these requirements.
12. This Promotion is a consumer promotion and is only available to the original consumer that purchased the product. Claims from companies, organisations and institutions and claims from resellers are excluded from this offer.
13. As this is a consumer promotion, a maximum of 3 claims can be made by one consumer (and only one claim per product).
14. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria has been fulfilled; where we are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.
15. The Cashback will be provided in the form of a direct bank transfer to accounts which are operated by a financial institution located in the UK, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man. This is on assumption that correct electronic bank details are supplied. Alternative cashback fulfilment is not possible. Note that successful claimants will have their Cashback provided by direct bank transfer provided correct bank details have been included and receipt is valid and readable. Claimants from the United Kingdom will have their Cashback paid in sterling whereas claimants from the Republic of Ireland will have their Cashback paid in Euros.
16. We reserve the right to withhold and / or refuse payment of the Cashback where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made or where a claim has been made which does not comply with these terms.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice. All Cashback offers are subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to substitute any of the offers for products or services of equivalent status and value as necessary.
18. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
19. There is no credit, cash or product alternative to the payment of a Cashback.
20. This Promotion is subject to English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
21. All instructions given within the claim form are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes into stock
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
The a6300 is Sony's new Flagship APS-C format compact system camera. It is a highly capable model that has over 400 focus points and boasts 4K movie recording.
The a6300 achieves focus as fast as 0.05s exploiting the Bionz-X Processor, and using 425 Phase Detection AF points placed across the entire image area. Coverage density is about 7.5 times that given by the a6000! This information is then combined with Contrast Detection AF to give a super-accurate distance reading. High Density Tracking AF Technology is then employed using and an advanced AF algorithm help to predict the next subject move.
The combination of all of these focus features measure the following:
1. Image Area (2D) plus
2. Depth (3D)
3. Time and Motion (4D).
High Speed Shooting
High Speed Continuous Shooting is possible thanks to the advanced Bionz X image processing chip - up to 11fps with AF-AE tracking, or 8fps when using Live View.
Exmor CMOS Sensor and Bionz X Processor
These both work in harmony to help create superb image quality with ISO sensitivity up to 51,200. The Exmor CMOS sensor now features a more efficient slimmer design using copper wiring to allow the photo-diode elements to be larger, therefore improving light gathering efficiency.
4K Movie Recording
Records in 4K with a full pixel readout without any pixel binning. It actually uses 6K equivalent image data to ensure the best possible resolution, lowest noise and greatest realism.
With a 100Mbps bit rate in XAVC S format it's possible in Full HD quality to record at 100fps (PAL) or 120fps (NTSC) - or record 4x/5x slow motion movies internally.
Wide Dynamic Range
Newly employed S-Gamut / S-Log gives a wide dynamic range of up to 1300%, and a 14-stop latitude at S-Log3 setting. This wide dynamic range is especially useful in post-production when dealing with high contrast subjects so no areas of the image are either burnt-out or blacked-out.
XGA OLED Viewfinder
The high contrast, high resolution Tru-Finder OLED viewfinder gives faithful reproduction and amazing contrast, as well as having a smooth action especially when the 120fps mode is used, which makes subject tracking easier.
Connectivity and Upgradability
The a6300 is equipped with Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity plus QR code for those without NFC smartphones. The package also comes with access to Sony cloud services and PlayMemories Camera Apps for easy upgradability and addition of functionality to your camera.
|Lens Mount||SLT-α65 A-mount Camera with APS-C Sensor|
|Lens Compatibility||α6000 E-mount Camera with APS-C sensor|
|Sensor Type||APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm) Exmor CMOS sensor|
|Number of Pixels (Effective)||Approx. 24.2 megapixels|
|Number of Pixels (Total)||Approx. 25.0 megapixels|
|Image Sensor Aspect Ratio||3:2|
|Anti-Dust System||Charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism|
|Recording (Still Images)|
|Recording Format (Still Images)||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)|
|Image Size (Pixels), 3:2||L: 6000 x 4000(24M), M: 4240 x 2832(12M), S: 3008 x 2000(6.0M)|
|Image Size (Pixels), 16:9||L: 6000 x 3376(20M), M: 4240 x 2400(10M), S: 3008 x 1688(5.1M)|
|Image Size (Pixels), Sweep Panorama||Wide: horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M), Standard: horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)|
|Image Quality Modes||RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard|
|RAW Output||14 bit|
|Picture Effect||13 modes: Posterization (Colour, B/W), Pop Colour, Retro Photo, Partial Colour (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration|
|Creative Style||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast -3 to +3 steps, Saturation -3 to +3 steps, Sharpness -3 to +3 steps) (Style Box 1-6 also provided)|
|Dynamic Range Functions||Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)|
|Colour Space||sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS™ Colour|
|Recording Format||XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4|
|Video Compression||XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264|
|Audio Recording Format||XAVC S: LPCM 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch|
|Image Size (Pixels), NTSC||XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (30p/100Mbps, 30p/60Mbps, 24p/100Mbps, 24p/60Mbps), XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/50Mbps, 30p/50Mbps, 24p/50Mbps, 120p/100Mbps, 120p/60Mbps), AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps/PS, 60i/24Mbps/FX, 60i/17Mbps/FH, 24p/24Mbps/FX, 24p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1920 x 1080 (60p/28Mbps, 30p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (30p/6Mbps)|
|Image Size (Pixels), PAL||XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 (25p/100Mbps, 25p/60Mbps), XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/50Mbps, 25p/50Mbps, 100p/100Mbps, 100p/60Mbps), AVCHD: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps/PS, 50i/24Mbps/FX, 50i/17Mbps/FH, 25p/24Mbps/FX, 25p/17Mbps/FH), MP4: 1920 x 1080 (50p/28Mbps, 25p/16Mbps), 1280 x 720 (25p/6Mbps)|
|High Frame Rate Recording||NTSC: 1920 x 1080 (24p/12Mbps, 30p/16Mbps), PAL: 1920 x 1080 (25p/16Mbps)|
|Picture Profile||Yes (Off / PP1-PP9) Parameters: Black level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3), Black Gamma, Knee, Colour Mode (Movie, Still, Cinema, Pro, ITU709 Matrix, White&Black, S-Gamut, S-Gamut3.Cine, S-Gamut3), Saturation, Colour Phase, Colour Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset|
|Movie Functions||Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, AF Tracking Sensitivity, AF Drive Speed, Auto Slow Shutter, HDMI info. Display (On/Off selectable), Time Code/User Bit, Picture Profile, Creative Style, Picture Effect, Rec Control, Dual Video Rec, Marker Setting, PAL/NTSC Selector, Gamma Display Assist|
|Colour Space||xvYCC standard (x.v.Colour when connected via HDMI cable) compatible with TRILUMINOS™ Colour|
|Clean HDMI Output||NTSC: 3840 x 2160 (30p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60i),YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit/ RGB 8bit, PAL: 3840 x 2160 (25p) / 1920 x 1080 (50p) / 1920 x 1080 (50i),YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit/ RGB 8bit|
|Compatible Recording Media||Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,Memory Stick Micro (M2),SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card, microSDHC memory card, microSDXC memory card|
|Storage Media Slot||Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/ SD memory card|
|Noise Reduction||Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec., High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off selectable|
|Multiframe NR||Auto/ ISO 100 to 51200|
|White Balance Modes||Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Colour Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Colour Filter (G7 to M7: 57 steps, A7 to B7: 29 steps) / Custom / Underwater|
|AWB Micro Adjustment||G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)|
|Bracketing||3 frames, H/L selectable|
|Focus Type||Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)|
|Focus Point||425 points (phase-detection AF) / 169 points (Contrast-detection AF)|
|Focus Sensitivity Range||EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|AF Mode||Automatic AF (AF-A), Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus|
|Focus Area||Wide (425 points (phase-detection AF), 169 points(contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) /Expand Flexible Spot/ Lock-on AF ( Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expand Flexible Spot)|
|Focus Type with LA-EA3||Phase-detection/contrast-detection selectable|
|Other Features||Lock-on AF, Eye AF, Predictive control, Focus lock; Eye-Start AF and AF micro adjustment (both only available with optional LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached), AF illuminator (built-in, LED type, range: Approx. 0.30-3m), AF ON|
|Metering Type||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Metering Sensor||Exmor CMOS sensor|
|Metering Sensitivity||EV-2 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|Metering Mode||Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Auto (iAuto, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene Selection, Sweep Panorama, Movie/High Frame Rate (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M))|
|Scene Selection||Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Anti Motion Blur|
|Exposure Compensation||+/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV steps)|
|Auto (A/E) Bracketing||Bracket: Single/Bracket: Cont., 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1.0 EV increments.|
|AE Lock||Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu.|
|ISO Sensitivity||Still images: ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)|
|Viewfinder Type||XGA OLED, 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (colour)|
|Number of Dots||2,359,296 dots|
|Brightness Control (Viewfinder)||Auto/Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)|
|Colour Temperature Control||Manual (5 steps)|
|Magnification||Approx. 1.07x (35mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50mm lens at infinity, -1mstyle name="sup"-1/style|
|Dioptre Adjustment||-4.0 to +3.0mstyle name="sup"-1/style|
|Eye Point||Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.4 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1mstyle name="sup"-1/style(CIPA standard)|
|Viewfinder Display||Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge|
|Real-Time Image Adjustment Display||On/Off|
|Finder Frame Rate Selection||Yes (1x, 2x)|
|Screen Type||7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT|
|Total Number of Dots||921,600 dots|
|Brightness Control (LCD)||Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode|
|Adjustable Angle||Up approx. 90 degrees, down approx. 45 degrees|
|Display Selector (Finder / LCD)||Auto / Manual|
|LCD Display||Graphic Display / Display All Info. / No Disp. Info. / Histogram / Digital Level Gauge / Shooting information for viewfinder mode|
|Real-Time Image Adjustment Display (LCD)||On/Off|
|Focus Magnifier||5.9x, 11.7x|
|Zebra||Yes (selectable level + range or lower limit as custom setting)|
|Peaking MF||Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, colour: White/Red/Yellow)|
|Face Detection||On / On (Regist. Faces) / Off, Face registration, Face selection (Max. number of detectable faces: 8)|
|Auto Object Framing||Yes|
|Clear Image Zoom||Still / Movie: Approx. 2x|
|Smart Zoom (Still Image)||M: Approx. 1.4x, S: Approx. 2.0x|
|Digital Zoom (Still Image)||L: Approx. 4x, M: Approx. 5.7x, S: Approx. 8x|
|Digital Zoom (Movie)||Approx. 4x|
|Playmemories Camera Apps||Yes|
|Lens Compensation||Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion|
|Zoom Ring Rotate||Yes|
|Image Processor||BIONZ X™|
|Others||ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed, Bright Monitoring, Copyright Info, Set File Name|
|Shutter Type||Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Shutter Speed||Still images: 1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4 (1/3 step), NTSC: Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode), PAL: Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)|
|Flash Sync. Speed||1/160 sec.|
|Electronic Front Curtain Shutter||Yes, On/Off|
|Silent Shooting||Yes, On/Off|
|Steadyshot||Not supported (image stabilization supplied by lens)|
|Flash Control||Built-in flash|
|Guide No.||6 (in meters at ISO100)|
|Flash Coverage||16mm (focal-length printed on the lens body)|
|Flash Compensation||+/-3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)|
|Flash Bracketing||3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0 EV increments.|
|Flash Modes||Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear Sync., Slow Sync., Red-eye reduction (On/Off selectable), Hi-speed sync, Wireless|
|Recycling Time||Approx. 4 sec.|
|External Flash Compatibility||Sony α System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe. Attach the shoe adaptor for flash compatible with Auto-lock Accessory Shoe.|
|FE Level Lock||Yes|
|Wireless Control||Yes (wireless flash with lightning ratio control)|
|Drive Modes||Single shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi+/Hi/Mid/Lo selectable), Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)|
|Self-Timer||10 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/2 sec. delay/Continuous self-timer (3 frames after 10 sec. delay/5 frames after 10 sec. delay/3 frames after 5 sec. delay/5 frames after 5 sec. delay/3 frames after 2 sec. delay/5 frames after 2 sec. delay)/Bracketing self-timer (Off/2 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/10 sec. delay)|
|Speed (Approx. Max.)||Continuous mode: 11fps (Hi+), 8fps (Hi), 6fps (Mid), 3fps (Lo)|
|No. of Recordable Frames (Approox.)||44 frames (JPEG Extra fine L), 47 frames (JPEG Fine L), 55 frames (JPEG Standard L), 21 frames (RAW), 21 frames (RAW&JPEG)|
|Playback Modes||Single (with or without shooting information, Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 12/30-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (Maximum magnification L: 16.7x, M: 11.8x, S: 8.3x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, off), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Still / Date / MP4 / AVCHD / XAVC S HD / XAVC S 4K), Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect|
|PC Interface||Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote|
|Multi/Micro USB Terminal||Yes|
|Wireless LAN (Built-in)||Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band) 6 Playback of still images and movies on smartphones, PCs and TVs|
|NFC||Yes (NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)|
|HD Output||HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (link menu), PhotoTV HD, 4K movie output, 4K still image playback|
|Multi Interface Shoe||Yes|
|Others||Microphone terminal (3.5mm Stereo minijack)|
|Microphone||Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M / XLR-K1M / ECM-XYST1M (sold separately)|
|Compatible Standards||Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting|
|Custom Function Type||Custom key settings, Programmable setting|
|Memory Function||Yes (2 Sets)|
|Supplied Battery||Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50|
|Battery Life (Still Images)||Approx. 350 shots (viewfinder) / Approx. 400 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)|
|Battery Life (Movies)||Actual : Approx. 70 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 75 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard), Continuous : Approx. 115 min. (viewfinder) / Approx. 115 min. (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)|
|External Power||AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 120 x 66.9 x 48.8 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 361 g (Body Only) /Approx. 404 g (With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo)|
|Operating Temperature||32°-104°F / 0-40°C|
|WiFi & NFC|
|Wireless & Network Capabilities||NFC One-touch functionality|
Superior speed, response, and quality in a compact body
Stay true to your aim with the world’s fastest2 (0.05-sec.) autofocus with the world’s most (4253) phase-detection AF points, exemplary image quality and the ultimate in 4K recording.
Explore the next dimension
Advanced 4D FOCUS tracks even fast-moving subjects quickly and precisely.
See incredible image quality
New image sensor delivers images with less noise within a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200.
Experience professional movie functions
Record the ultimate resolution in 4K movie quality and enjoy other movie functions favoured by professionals.
AF evolution accelerates
The world’s fastest2 (0.05 sec.2) autofocus, featuring the world’s most3 (4253) phase-detection AF points, and High-density Tracking AF Technology take 4D FOCUS farther.
World’s most (425) phase-detection AF points
Denser phase-detection AF point coverage
With an incredible 425 focal plane phase-detection AF points densely positioned over the entire image area, this comprehensive AF point coverage ensures that no subject escapes its attention.
High-speed continuous shooting clarifies climactic action
Ensure clear coverage of crucial moments. Choose continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking up to 11fps, or up to 8fps with live view featuring minimal display lag on the EVF or LCD screen.
Inside imaging innovation
The Exmor ™ CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processing algorithm help capture high-quality images throughout a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200.
Raising resolution and efficiency
With a new lower copper wiring layer and processing circuitry that improves light collection efficiency, the image sensor expands sensitivity range up to ISO 512004 with reduced noise.