Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
The prices and shipping options are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options below do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared* before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally** be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
The ASTRA 1x1 E Daylight panel with its entry-level pricing builds on the legacy of the original 1x1 fixture, which revolutionized the lighting industry. This innovative daylight model was years in the making, with every design element of this next generation panel being meticulously crafted. Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the ASTRA series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics. These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the ASTRA 1x1 with superior color reproduction and a light output that is comparable with traditional LED panels. This offers traditional 1x1 panel intensities with the benefits of the modular infrastructure of the Astra 1x1 family.
•Output is comparable with traditional LED panels
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
•Superior coloUr reproduction
- High colour rendition (CRI)
- Accurate color temperature
•Efficient thermal management
- Completely silent passive cooling mode
•Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
•Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness to be controlled via DMX512 protocol (Additional module options under development)
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
•Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
•Custom curved yoke design- Wide, unobstructed tilt range- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points
IMPORTANT NOTE - Batteries
Please note if using battery power that the Litepanels Astra requires a battery output of 8.5A or more.
|Size:||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3” / 45 x 41.3 x 13.4cm|
|Weight:||7 lbs. / 3.2kg|
|Maximum Power Draw:||110W|
|Power Supply:||24V DC via AC Adapter Includes Fixture, Yoke w/TVMP, Power Supply, Power Cord|
|Power Requirements||13-24V DC / 100-240VAC|