Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
Price Pledge ensures we won't be beaten on price! We actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. We pledge to match the price on most products offered by UK based dealers that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock, with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will endeavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
For further details please call us on 02083807400.
Details of where you have found the cheaper item.
The prices shown are an estimate based on the purchase of a single item with nothing else in your basket. The prices and options do not include shipping regulations and duties which will be checked in the checkout process.
At CVP we always strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible, but in the interest of clarity please note that next day is defined as the next working day (ie: excluding weekends, UK bank holidays and public holidays).
Orders placed and security cleared before 14:00GMT where all items are in stock will normally be dispatched on the same business day for ultimate delivery according to the shipping method selected.
Where an item is not physically in stock, the actual delivery time will be extended by the lead time for the product in question. Shipping to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and some remote UK postcodes are not next day but 2 working days.
All transactions are subject to CVP security checks which are for our mutual protection against identity theft and fraud. In the event that additional checks are required you will be informed and dispatch time will be extended by the time taken to resolve any queries raised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Due to unforseen circumstances, on some occasions same day dispatch may not be possible. In this event we will always do our utmost to keep you fully informed of any delay imposed.
A lightweight super telephoto lens that offers superb image quality. Combining ultra-high performance with a portable design, this is the world’s lightest 400mm f/2.8 lens. It’s superb for action and wildlife, and for photographers who travel and work on location.
Superb quality from an advanced optical design:
• Ultra-high image quality, with high sharpness right across the frame
• Fluorite lens elements virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and boost resolution and contrast
• Flare and ghosting is virtually eliminated by our Subwavelength structure coating (SWC)
• Create superb out-of-focus backgrounds, with a fast f/2.8 aperture and nine-bladed diaphragm
The lightest 400mm f/2.8 lens in the world:
• An advanced optical formula reduces weight, making this the world’s lightest 400mm f/2.8 design
• Ultra-portable design is ideal for location work
• As an L-series lens, the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III is built to withstand the rigours of professional use
• Protective weather sealing guards against dust and moisture, while fluorine coatings help cleaning
• Thermal insulation coating maintains image quality when shooting in hot sunny conditions
Keep subjects in sharp focus as they move around the frame:
• Focusing is fast and quiet, thanks to a ring-type USM autofocus motor and high-speed CPU
• Create pull-focus effects when shooting video, using power focus controls and focus presets
• Make instant adjustments using full-time manual focus control
• Manual focus is electronically controlled, for customisable focusing speed and extreme precision
Stay sharp when shooting handheld or in low light:
• Preserve sharpness when shooting handheld or in low light, thanks to a five-stop Image Stabiliser
• The lens’s lightweight design allows it to be used handheld for longer periods of time
React quickly, using customisable controls:
• Lock, stop and recall focus using customisable AF control buttons
• Shoot instinctively, with controls that fall naturally under your fingers with the camera at your eye
|Image size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl)||5°10', 3°30', 6°10'|
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||17/13|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance (m)||2.5|
|Maximum magnification (x)||0.17|
|Image stabilizer 15||5 Stops|
|AF actuator||Ring USM|
|Filter diameter (mm)||52 Drop in|
|Max. diameter x length (mm)||163 x 343|