> Tektronix WFM7200
Tektronix WFM7200 (WFM-7200) 3G/HD/SD Multi-Format Waveform Monitor
Price Match Pledge
We pledge to match the price on most products offered by a UK based dealer that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
CVP additional terms and conditions for price match.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
- The competitor must be UK based and an officially appointed dealer for the manufacturer of the goods in question
- The competitor must have the goods in stock and available for purchase
- The competitor's price can be verified in writing
- The goods and level of after sales support on offer must be identical (model number must be identical with identical warranty)
- We do not price-match eBay or Amazon sellers.
For further details please call us on 01527 854222.
Full Terms and Conditons can be found in our Terms of Service.
Tektronix WFM7200 (WFM-7200) 3G/HD/SD Multi-Format Waveform Monitor
The monitoring and measurement capabilities of the WFM7200 provide a comprehensive suite of options and configurations to suit a variety of applications. Within a studio or on-location within a truck, match and balance up to 4 cameras to insure the look of the production from camera to camera, and scene to scene. For 3D Stereoscopic Monitoring, a variety of different 3D monitoring modes are available to assist you in determining the difference between the Left Eye and Right Eye views.
Tektronix unique Gamut displays simplify the process of Colour Correction for editors and colourists. The extensive error logging saves time in evaluating quality assurance issues with your program content. The WFM 7200 provides a complete monitoring tool set for optimum sound quality. Loudness monitoring ensures consistent audio loudness levels between programs and commercials. Up to 16 channels of embedded audio levels can be Monitored, as well as Dolby Audio.
Write a review about this product
Please enter a short title to your review e.g Tapeless Camera Proves Invaluable in dusty Afganistan
Please enter your full review detailing its performance, features, how reliable and easy it was to use. (Max 300 Words)
Please give the product a star rating for the following:
Please select your rating for:-
- Multiformat, Multistandard Video Monitoring.
- Comprehensive Audio Monitoring (Opt. AD or DPE).
- Up to 16-channel audio monitoring for embedded audio.
- Composite analogue (PAL/NTSC) video support (Opt. CPS).
- Upgradeable to 3G-SDI (Level A and Level B) format support (Opt. 3G).
- FlexVu, the most flexible four-tile display, suited for various application needs to increase productivity.
- In-depth Digital Data Analysis Helps Quickly Resolve Difficult Content Quality and Reliability Issues (Opt. DAT).
- Standard and User-definable Safe Area Graticules Facilitate Editing and Format Conversion Tasks, Reducing the Need for Reworks.
- Simultaneous monitoring (Opt. SIM) allows monitoring of 2 HD/SD-SDI inputs or 1 HD/SD-SDI input and 1 CPS input. Option 3G is required for 3G-SDI format support.
- New Tektronix-patented Spearhead display and Luma Qualified Vector (LQV) display facilitate precise color adjustment for post-production applications (Opt. PROD).
|External Reference||Input Type: Passive loopthrough BNC, 75 Ω compensated|
|DC Input Impedance: 15 kΩ, typical|
|Return Loss: >40 dB to 6 MHz, >35 dB to 30 MHz (typical)|
|Monitor Display Output||Signal Format (XGA DVI-I Output): 1024×768, 60 Hz vertical rate|
|Serial Digital Waveform Vertical Characteristics||Vertical Measurement Accuracy: At 1X, ±0.5%|
|At 5X, ±0.2% of 700 mV full-scale mode|
|Gain: X1, X2, X5, and X10|
|Frequency Response||HD: Luminance Channel (Y) - 50 kHz to 30 MHz ±0.5%|
|Chrominance Channels (Pb, Pr) - 50 kHz to 15 MHz ±0.5%|
|SD: Luminance Channel (Y) - 50 kHz to 5.75 MHz ±0.5%|
|Chrominance Channels (Pb, Pr) - 50 kHz to 2.75 MHz ±0.5%|
|Waveform Horizontal Sweep Characteristics||Sweep Timing Accuracy: ±0.5%, all rates, fully digital system|
|Sweep Linearity: 0.2% of time displayed on-screen, fully digital system|
|Voltage Range||100 to 240 V AC ±10%; 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||110W Max|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||21.3 cm x 46.4 cm x 13.3 cm|
Industry-Leading Gamut Displays
Tektronix patented gamut displays including Diamond, Arrowhead, LQV & Spearhead Displays (Opt. PROD) for more precise colour grading. Simplifies maintaining colour compliance across a variety of formats and colour space.
Simultaneous Closed Caption or Teletext Subtitle Displays
Quick verification of multiple closed caption (CEA608 & CEA708) or teletext subtitle (WST/OP47) feeds in multiple languages or standards within multiple picture displays
Allows multiple inputs (up to 4 SDI with Opt. 2SDI) to be viewed simultaneously in full screen mode. Allows operates to easily adjust multiple camera inputs for camera balance applications.
Video & Audio Session Screens and Status Displays
Simplifies monitoring tasks with exclusive displays that provide critical content information at a glance
Simultaneous Input Monitoring (Opt. SIM)
SIM mode allows two channels to be simultaneously viewed for HD and SD monitoring or transparency checking during format conversion
Extensive Audio Toolset (Opt. AD or DPE)
Monitor a variety of audio formats from analogue, AES, Embedded or Dolby for audio levels, phase and loudness (ITU-R BS.1770-2).
ANC Data Inspector (Opt. DAT)
Automatically detects and displays the presence, absence and status for all ANC data types.
Tektronix Patented SMPTE RP168 Compliant Timing Display
Simplifies facility timing to a black burst or tri-level sync reference.
Comprehensive Physical Layer Monitoring and Measurements (Opt. PHY3)
Makes it easier and faster to track down SDI signal path problems with automated physical layer measurements.
Stereoscopic 3D Monitoring (Opt. S3D)
Monitor and visualize the depth of 3D video with left and right eye images.
A/V Delay Measurement (Opt. AVD)
Helps prevent Lip-Sync problems with fast, accurate and repeatable out-of-service A/V delay measurements.
DocumentationTektronix WFM7200 Datasheet (2.58 MB)
£8870.00 24 £ £ £100 £
Photolease is an independent finance company who have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over twenty five years.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
We will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered. Please check your VAT status, or consult your accountant
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Yes. However we always recommend you speak to your accountant to make sure it does not create an adverse tax position.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it’s full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact us to find the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
*includes setup/documentation fee
Ask us a Question
Please enter your question into the field