> EW 112P G3 Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 112P G3 (EW 112-P G3, EW112PG3, EW, 112P) Tie Clip (lavalier) Radio Microphone System (2012 Ch38 Compliant)
Price Match Pledge
We pledge to match the price on most products offered by a UK based dealer that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
CVP additional terms and conditions for price match.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
- The competitor must be UK based and an officially appointed dealer for the manufacturer of the goods in question
- The competitor must have the goods in stock and available for purchase
- The competitor's price can be verified in writing
- The goods and level of after sales support on offer must be identical (model number must be identical with identical warranty)
- We do not price-match eBay or Amazon sellers.
For further details please call us on 01527 854222.
Full Terms and Conditons can be found in our Terms of Service.
Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 (EW112PG3, EW, 112P) Radio Mic System (2012 Ch38 Compliant)
Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
Love it!... - - Tuesday 5th August 2014 - Stars
Excellent product. Fits in with... - - Saturday 2nd August 2014 - Stars
A great system, well described... - - Wednesday 4th June 2014 - Stars
Excellent... - - Wednesday 14th May 2014 - Stars
A great addition for anyone who wants... - - Friday 3rd January 2014 - Stars
Solid wireless performance. I have used wireless... - - Monday 30th December 2013 - Stars
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|Switching bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Peak deviation||+/- 48 kHz|
|Frequency response (microphone)||80.....18000 Hz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 110 dB(A)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,9 %|
|In compliance with||ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC|
|Audio-XLR connector||3,5 mm jack|
|Audio output level (balanced)||+10 dBu max|
|Dimensions (Receiver)||82 x 64 x 24 mm|
|Weight (Receiver)||~ 160 g|
|RF output power||30 mW|
|Operating time||typ. 8 h|
|Input voltage range||1,8 V line|
|Input voltage range||3,0 V eff line|
|Dimensions (Transmitter)||82 x 64 x 24 mm|
|Weight (Transmitter)||~ 160 g|
|Transducer; Microphone type||elektret|
|AF sensitivity||20 mV/Pa|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||130 dB(SPL) max.|
|Pick-up pattern||omni- directional|
- 1x EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1x ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1x CL 1 jack cable
- 1x CL 100 XLR cable
- 1x CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4x AA batteries
- 1x Operating manual
The Iris Magazine Articles
I only want to work on a free channel, CH 70 I presume. Which model/frequency should I input on checkout?
Hi,I'm looking to purchase a Sennheiser EW 112 system, and intending to use it on the license-free Channel 70. Can you confirm that this item on your website will work on this channel before I buy it?ThanksJono
What's the difference between the EW 112 and the EW 122 sets?
Hi, do you sell the Sennheiser 112 radio mics for use in Germany? I have a band B set and need another one - band A,C D or whatever, but not the UK one.Cheers in advance... tom
Reading the FAQ it would imply that the unit support both Channel 38 (FAQ 1) and Channel 70 (FAQ 10) which I didn't think was correct I thought 38 for the GB range and E was the 70 Range. Can you confirm that this single unit does do both.
What's the actual frequency range of the Range GB?
Is this the E-Band kit?
Would it work with the cannon 650d and is it easy to setup
What is the warranty?
What is the maximum distance you can go to between mic. and receiver on camera to maintain quality audio?
This pack is manufactured in several 'bands':Range A = 516 - 558 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 26 to 31)Range G = 566 - 608 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 33 to 37)Range B = 626 - 668 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 40 to 45)Range C = 734 - 776 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 54 to 59)Range D = 780 - 822 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 59 to 64)Range E = 823 - 865 MHz (includes frequencies in TV channels 65 to 70).
Which band is this model?
Which band is this model?
When Channel 69 is given to mobile phone data in 2012, and Ch69 radio mics no longer work - will it effect this product in any way or is there someway around it?
Will this radio mic be compatible to work on channel 38 come the digital switch over in 2012?
What is the frequency range in mhz from - to of these units?
Does this system operate on channel 70, so we don't need to purchase a licence?
Whats the difference between this set (EW 112-P G3 and the transmitter/receiver set with the plug on transmitter (EW 100-ENGG3).
Ask us a Question
Please enter your question into the field