> JVC SR-HD1250EU
JVC SR-HD1250EU (SRHD1250EU) Blu-ray Disc & 250GB HDD Recorder with SD card slot
JVC SR-HD1250 (SRHD1250) Blu-ray Disc & 250GB HDD Recorder with SD card slot
HDD and Blu-ray Recorder Combo Deck with SD Card Slot. Compatible with AVCHD, HDV and DV Camcorders.
JVC is proud to introduce the SR-HD1250, the worlds first* professional HD combo deck featuring a Blu-ray recorder, 250GB HDD, and SDHC compatible SD card slot. The SR-HD1250 is ready to import recordings from high-definition camcorders compatible with AVCHD, HDV and DV to facilitate the creation of recordings in full HD format. Once footage is imported onto the decks 250GB HDD from a variety of media and interfaces, HD content can be edited, archived and/or dubbed onto Blu-ray discs or down converted onto DVDs. The entire BD or DVD disc can be recorded using the Entire Disc Dubbing. High-speed Dubbing enables for quick duplication of original HD content. The SR-HD1250 is ideal for videographers who need to compile footage used in sports coaching or even religious services. This unique combo deck is also highly suitable for other applications such as business meetings, education, small-scale production, weddings, etc., as it provides high quality, speed, and convenience in one handy package
Write a review about this product
Please enter a short title to your review e.g Tapeless Camera Proves Invaluable in dusty Afganistan
Please enter your full review detailing its performance, features, how reliable and easy it was to use. (Max 300 Words)
Please give the product a star rating for the following:
Please select your rating for:-
The quick and easy way to import, record, and playback
- Delivers professionally finished recordings
- Supported disc recording/playback formats
- Create menu-supported Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with dual-layer 50GB Blu-ray discs, and records up to 24 hours of full high-definition images on a single disc
- Compatible with camcorders supporting AVCHD, HDV, and DV formats
- Digital interface that enhances camcorder compatibility
- Viewing on a display monitor
Simple yet convenient editing and dubbing of HD content
- Edit functions
- Flexible and bi-directional recording functions
- Entire Disc Dubbing function
- High-speed Dubbing function for prompt delivery to clients
Convenient and user-friendly features
- Create Repeat Playback discs
- Last Function Memory and Resume functions
- Mode Lock and Disc Tray Lock functions
- Status display
£1030.79 24 £ £ £50 £
Photolease is an independent finance company who have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over twenty five years.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
We will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered. Please check your VAT status, or consult your accountant
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Yes. However we always recommend you speak to your accountant to make sure it does not create an adverse tax position.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it’s full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact us to find the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
*includes setup/documentation fee
Ask us a Question
Please enter your question into the field