> Arri FF5-CINE Follow Focus
ARRI FF5-Cine (ff-5, CINE) Follow Focus, base gearing ratio 1:2 for cine style lenses (K2.65246.0)
Price Match Pledge
We pledge to match the price on most products offered by a UK based dealer that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
CVP additional terms and conditions for price match.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
- The competitor must be UK based and an officially appointed dealer for the manufacturer of the goods in question
- The competitor must have the goods in stock and available for purchase
- The competitor's price can be verified in writing
- The goods and level of after sales support on offer must be identical (model number must be identical with identical warranty)
- We do not price-match eBay or Amazon sellers.
For further details please call us on 01527 854222.
Full Terms and Conditons can be found in our Terms of Service.
ARRI FF5-Cine (ff-5, CINE) Follow Focus, base gearing ratio 1:2
With the ARRI Follow Focus FF5-CINE, a completely modular, film style follow focus is now available for digital productions. Designed specifically for cine-style lenses , the FF-5 CINE swing arm ensures proper gear position on the focus ring and a lower gear ratio for a more exacting focus pull on smaller diameter lenses or those with compressed focus scales.
The FF5-CINE integral snap-on mechanism locks to 15mm lightweight support rods and can be adapted to work with ARRI standard 15mm or 19mm bridgeplate support rods. ARRI Follow Focus drive gears can be attached to either side of the swing arm, allowing greater mounting flexibility.
ARRI gears are made from low friction Delrin for optimal drive smoothness and use precise self-centering stainless steel couplings to eliminate runout and wear.
For more options, the FF-5CINE is compatible with all ARRI FF-4 Follow Focus accessories. Right and left focus knobs and the FF-5s longer body allow operation from either camera side with ENG lenses.
In addition, an extension is available to clear the largest matteboxes. Short and long focus whips allow the assistant to stand farther away from the camera and a focus crank makes fast snap zooms smooth and accurate.
Gears not included, please see accessories tab for gears.
Write a review about this product
Please enter a short title to your review e.g Tapeless Camera Proves Invaluable in dusty Afganistan
Please enter your full review detailing its performance, features, how reliable and easy it was to use. (Max 300 Words)
Please give the product a star rating for the following:
Please select your rating for:-
- Follow Focus for video and film cameras
- Longer arm and lower gear ratio optimized for ENG lenses
- Efficient snap-on mounting
- Flexible mounting options:
- snaps onto lightweight rods
- snap-on adapter for 15 or 19mm rods
- Compatible with FF-4 accessories
- New quiet focus gears for ENG lenses available
£1249.17 24 £ £ £50 £
Photolease is an independent finance company who have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over twenty five years.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
We will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered. Please check your VAT status, or consult your accountant
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Yes. However we always recommend you speak to your accountant to make sure it does not create an adverse tax position.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it’s full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact us to find the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
*includes setup/documentation fee
Ask us a Question
Please enter your question into the field